Locked Lews, Graf von Schnapsberg

Posted (edited)

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: Graf v. Schnapsberg
  • Discord username: Lews
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9974834
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): Zombie Escape

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? I have noticed a paucity of admins in the North American time zone, as evinced by Willy Wilson's recent post. This leads to people spamming over leaders, which I find rude and unenjoyable. I would like to be able to mute these people, so that leaders can lead the maps that have been chosen by the community. There have also been some issues with no admins on when it would be beneficial for someone to slay a CT hiding in a zone zombies cannot reach.

What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? I am in the EU, but mostly play NA hours (after midnight in EU terms).

How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? My connection time is 8 days 22:03:23 hours.

How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? I remember when Magic Carpet was new and impressive, so I think I'm pretty experienced...

Do you have any past admin experience? Yes, in the last 20 some years, I have been an admin on ZE servers, Surf servers, GG servers, normal servers, etc. Basically any time of server one can imagine.

Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) Not at all! I am an historian by trade, I am a professor of history at a university, I know basically nothing about technology!

Edited by Lews, Graf von Schnapsberg
Typo and updated connection time.

• Server Admin

hello Schnapsberg. Good luck with your application.
I often saw you playing on nide.

But you only play the game often, 
I failed to make sure you stepped up and took care of it (spam, trolling etc.).

However, as stated in your application, I believe that spam behavior that ruins the leader's leading should be eradicated.

I would like to give you a +1 when I look at only the application, but I don't know exactly what you did and how you will manage it. 
I would like to express my neutral position.

• Server Admin

Very nicely made and formed application, Ive seen you on the server every now and then, and your connection time isnt too bad. Im personally always willing to give chances to new people. I wish you luck in your application.

+1

Thanks for the support, those of you supporting me, and thank you for the lack of hate, those of you who are neutral!

Fair comment, Traffic. Basically, I’ve reminded/informed people of the rules and told them to respect them. However, I’ve unfortunately found over the years that many spammers/trolls don’t really respect a non-admin who can’t mute/etc them… In a few very bad situations, I’ve also contacted admins.

Tex, thanks for the love, but for the last time, I’m not gay! …It’s just that times are tough and $5 is $5.

• Homiekiss 1
  • Haha 1