Locked Admin Application

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: Creed
  • Discord username: alonso_g_
  • SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7782479
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZR

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin?

→ i like the sv so much and i like the vip benefits and also i want to help to grow the sv and help to protect it and players . and make them follow the rules ....

What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)?

→ eu → 11am - 19pm 

How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for?

→ more then a year

How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?

→ i played this gamemode for more then a year

Do you have any past admin experience?

→ no but i know the rules of admin players ......

Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)

→ video editing and im also a youtuber with 105 channel subs

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Hello @ Creed

After consideration your application I have to say It's Denied.
For reasons like, cheating on the sever, no expirence on the server also nobody even knows you.

Regards,
ZR LSA Team.

• Like 1
  • Super 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • Requesting leader access. I can lead a few maps like Mindtree, Fapescape ROTE, 8-Bit, Valkvang, etc. My ID is STEAM_0:0:177390215
    • hmm all of them worth trying, i hope they're not restricted in NA hour(s)
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Mini-Event #174     3/7/2024 - 1AM GMT+2 (Server Time)     Tuesday afternoon at 7PM in New York / 4PM in Los Angeles, or Wednesday morning 1AM Frenchie time!     Are You Listening?     6 Days of VIP to winners!     🗺️ Maps to be played  ze_natural_css [Download Here]    ze_eden_a3s [Download Here]  ze_MindTree_v1_6s [Download Here]      ⏰ Times of the event ⏰ 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 3/7/24 @ 1AM GMT+2:00 🇺🇸 USA (New York) 2/7/24 @ 7PM GMT-4:00 🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 3/7/24 @ 4:30AM GMT+5:30 🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 3/7/24 @ 9AM GMT+10:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 3/7/24 @ 2AM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+2 by clicking on this link.     📰 Special rules Rules will be strictly enforced during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.     👑 Leader     Anyone willing to lead.     Leaders will receive EXTRA VIP!     🎁 Rewards Winning the map ze_natural_css will grant you 2 days of vip! Winning the map ze_eden_a3s will grant you 2 days of vip! Winning the map ze_MindTree_v1_6s will grant you 2 days of vip! ◽ Server: CSS Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • add @ HOBGOBLIN  new map coming out to this list ZE_bdubs_Assault_Foreplay Its a combo of CS_Assault mixed with bdubs unlimited $20 bonless wings   Looks epic
    • Don't know if any of these are time restricted but these are good maps not too difficult and easy maps to lead. ze_dreamin_v2 (available for EU but should maybe be NA restrict) ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace v4 ( currently in admin leader nomlist only but should be public nomination) ze_stalker_ultimate_v3 ze_pkmn_adventure_v9 ze_fapescape_rote (requires good leader but map because significantly easier due to american zm) ze_boredom (simple map only like 3 stages i think) ze_harry_potter (good map for event) ze_infested tramway (not really hard dont know why they are admin list) ze_minecraft ze_pirates port v5  
  • LATEST TOPICS