wasnt time for time breaker poll  "

Good luck!

"4 Days of VIP to winners!"

Event information:

• We will play the following map(s) 
    • Map 1    //ze_doom3_v1 you can download it from here   link  
    • Map 2   // ze_gris_fyk you can download it from here   
  • Time of the event: Date (26.06)  3 PM time (GMT) + 0 
  • Special rules : Normal rules will apply during the event, but in some maps they will be enforced strictly.  Spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished directly, without a warning.
  • Leader: Anyone willing
  • Rewards: 2 days for winning each map 
    2 days for winning stage 3 
    ze_doom3_v1
    2 days for winning stage 4  in  ze_gris_fyk

Connect information:

• Server:  Zombie Escape
  • IP:  149.202.65.122:27072
  • Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group

View full record

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Make a real application without copy pasta another application (in this case the app from @ Kayn )
    • I gave you leader access. Remember that if your leader access is abused the permission can be taken away instantly.  Such as - Nominating a leader map and then leaving the server - Nominating a leader map without leading it - Knowing when the server is ready to play the specific map you nominated for in leader nomination.
    • Required: Ingame Nickname:_95 Discord username: Carrefour à sens giratoire. Age: 26 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18626487 What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ze Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions) Why are you interested in applying for admin? I started playing Css ze again after  several years on csgo. Upon spending about 1050 hours on nide, it has become clear that theres a general lack of quality in the admin team, but also there's a lot of toxic trolling behaviour on the server, which mainly originates from toxic teenagers. I know that's were all here to have fun and enjoy the gamemode together, but there's a line between "fun". Once that line is crossed, it's just ruins the experience for other players (Knifing, item trolling etc).  Im very chill guy, I have exemplary behavior on the server, I think I could be a very good element for nide. What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? I would mainly be able to moderate during EU hours. In some occasion, i am also playing on NA hour. How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? Around 1050 hours played on NiDe css ze, but i've also played, when the server was called Supreme Elite back then. How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? I'm an old Cs 1.6 player having played ever since the gamemode Zombie Mod (Zm) got released back in 2005. Later on on csgo and now in css. Do you have any past admin experience? not on CS Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) ?  no
    • hello @ _Sh0rtie_ After considering your admin application we want to inform you that your application is Denied. Basically it's much better to play a some time, let players know you, your sentence before making an admin application. You seem to be a totally new/fresh player with no expirence and knowledge also nobody knows you, this is a nonsense application. You should give yourself much more time, good luck. Regards, ZR LSA Team.
    • hello @ Reverse-Flash cia After considering your admin application we want to inform you that your application is Denied. You don't have much experience also not mature enough to take care of admin responsibilities and cause of other things that were said here. Regards, ZR LSA Team.
  • LATEST TOPICS