Leader Access

inGame

• Management
On 6/23/2024 at 3:57 AM, Mobile Task Force Leader Gunner said:

I would like to get leader access, I often time lead maps and being able to switch on leader menu would make it alot more convenient aswell as being available to lead more maps.

STEAM_0:1:74976282

I gave you leader access @ Mobile Task Force Leader Gunner  Remember that if your leader access is abused the permission can be taken away instantly. 

Such as
- Nominating a leader map and then leaving the server
- Nominating a leader map without leading it
- Knowing when the server is ready to play the specific map you nominated for in leader nomination.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

I gave you leader access @ Pantcake Remember that if your leader access is abused the permission can be taken away instantly. 

Such as
- Nominating a leader map and then leaving the server
- Nominating a leader map without leading it
- Knowing when the server is ready to play the specific map you nominated for in leader nomination.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• CS:S Zombie Escape Event #339     7/7/2024 - 1AM GMT+2 (Server Time)     Saturday afternoon at 7PM in New York / 4PM in Los Angeles, or Sunday morning 1AM Frenchie time!     Avada Kedavra!     12 Days of VIP to winners!     🗺️ Maps to be played  ze_harry_potter_v2_1 [Download Here]    ⏰ Times of the event ⏰ 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 7/7/24 @ 1AM GMT+2:00 🇺🇸 USA (New York) 6/7/24 @ 7PM GMT-4:00 🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 7/7/24 @ 4:30AM GMT+5:30 🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 7/7/24 @ 9AM GMT+10:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 7/7/24 @ 2AM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+2 by clicking on this link.     📰 Special rules Rules will be strictly enforced during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.     👑 Leader     Anyone willing to lead.     Leaders will receive EXTRA VIP!     🎁 Rewards Winning the 6th stage of ze_harry_potter_v2_1 will grant you 4 days of vip! Winning the map ze_harry_potter_v2_1 will grant you 8 days of vip! ◽ Server: CSS Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • Hello @ LowParty , Thank you for making report. I review demo you provided, it's clearly abuse when Archie (kaye) use teleport to human. This is a very disappointing and unfair situation where there are 3 people who will definitely death but one of them is admin and use admin power to avoid it and go inside in boss fight room. Admin should not do it. I will have a word with the admin about the incident thank you Topic close.
    • Apologies for the very very very late reply to the thread, but thank you for the suggestion. I've been really busy and haven't checked but I will look into adding these other versions. I have it put on my todo list.
    • 1: My ingame name: LowParty 2: My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:150507906 3: Name of the admin(s) involved: kaye (archie) 4: What server did it happen on: zombie escape 5: Map: ze_shroomforest2_v1 6: Time and date: 04/07/2024 around 10:34 am CEST 7: Explanation of the situation: so I know this may be a stupid report since its not a big thing at all but since this section is for that f*ck it lol, okay so we were playing shroomforest2 level 6 and before the boss you know there is a mona lisa door that closes, so this guy archie aka kaye didnt get to the boss in time and the door closed. Kaye was about to die, so his survival instinct came in and he just teleported himself to chujoy to avoid an inevitable death from my side, which is not fair for those players who died like he was supossed to 8: Proof: demo around tick 43k ze_shroomforest2_v1.bz2 04.07.2024 @ 10:19 19.1 MiB
  • LATEST TOPICS