Locked Tractor. ZR Application

Tractor.

1. Your Name and Age. Tractor,17.

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example) Tractor.#7957

3.STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) STEAM_0:0:2040199721 and i applying for ZR server.

4.How long are you playing CSS ? 5-6 years.

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days).

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

7.Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?  I am polite, cultured, I want to help the server with the reduction of inadequacies and cheaters.

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin? Was 1 time, the second time here.  In case of possible problems, I will definitely help the player.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?  I can play almost every day, sometimes for various reasons I can take a break for 2-4 days.

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question. Everything is clear here, if I see that a player is using forbidden cheats, for example, the same AimBot, I start watching him from the observer mode, if I still notice cheating, then I will inform the Administrators whom I know, if they confirm cheating, I  issue a warning if the player continues, kick.  Next is Ban.

• Like 1

• FOX locked this topic