Best and Worst ZE Weapons? [Source]

suwawako

I've been thinking about this for a while and I have been a bit shocked that nobody has really thought about this but, what do you think are the best and worst weapons for ZE?

I believe some good weapons would be the TMP, P90, and M249 (for boss fights and large human teams) and horrible weapons... the Mac10? I would like to hear all of your opinions about what weapons are good or not though.

• Like 2

• Server Admin

TMP and P90 are the best weapon since some maps use 1 bullet = 1 hp, also you can backpedal (shooting while running back) easily without loosing some run speed. M249 is good for boss that not moving too much / kill you by go near it. M4A1 are good for mid-range damage and accuracy if you want to help defend from little bit far. M3 Shotgun has good knockback, but rarely anyone use it (unless some maps that have insta kill trigger waters like venice, icecap, etc). For the AK47, its good for damage but bad at accuracy. Only usable if the zombies is not above 5k HP. That's my take.

• Server Admin

AUG and SG550 are VERY situational, but the AUG does have 60 rounds in the clip, so it's at the very least decent.

Late edit: I say this since they are the only scoped weapons that are available on ALL maps, and while the reduced firing speed while scoped isn't good for defending, it can be useful for picking off ZMs just enough to fall off if on a narrow platform.

again, they're very situational, but even the littlest can save the game.

Edited by Lord Vader

M4A1/AK47 best damage

M249 best for defenders (you help the team the most)

TMP cheapest rebuy spam weapon and also fastest reload speed but terrible damage

MP5/P90 Tied best smg (p90 bettter damage but mp5 faster reload)

M3 best shotgun (need good aim and its very situational)

• Like 1

• Server Admin
1 hour ago, maso said:

When it comes to secondaries, it doesnt really matter now because there so many rebuys and extra reserve ammo, but its elites and deagle.

I would say secondaries are very situational, but there are plenty of maps where pistols would be better to use in order to avoid boosting ZMs in a few defend spots.

Dependable on situation tmp could be the best one,since your running speed is 250 velo,which is by default with knife. The reload and shooting speed is faster and that is useful for bosses and backpaddeling. There are really not bad weapons but there are situations for each one. Stick to the weapon u feel the most and remember that aim plays a big role as well.

p.s. Deagle boost the sh*t out of zombies when u aim for the head,fun to play as main weapon.

• Super 1

40 minutes ago, DeMoN said:

There are really not bad weapons but there are situations for each one. Stick to the weapon u feel the most and remember that aim plays a big role as well.

Really interesting to know. I usually stick to the Galil or FAMAS because they look cool. How do you feel about the AWP/Scout or Autosniper?

5 minutes ago, suwawako said:

Really interesting to know. I usually stick to the Galil or FAMAS because they look cool. How do you feel about the AWP/Scout or Autosniper?

Galil and famas give u 225 velocity speed,if u really want to check on that type cl_showpos 1 in console and on the top right screen you can see how fast u run with each weapon. Scout is prioritized for the fastest speed which is 260 max for walking in straight line. Awp is just for testing your aim honestly,not much to say about it. Autosnipers are good for defence,the cons is that they got less bullets and when you use the scope u don't have vision on your sides,so I suggest that you should use them only if you are far from zombies. Pretty much try to chose weapon for every situation(defending,zombie wave,boss and etc),most importantly run with secondary weapon,never with main one(speed is important ?).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The best weapon is clearly P90 for me.
Better damage than TMP. Same velocity than TMP. Low recoil. Slow reload speed but compensated by its magazine size. Good vs lazers bosses and bosses overall.

Only the price is the issue.

The worst weapon is probably one of pistols like USP or FiveSeven....

The Scout is very bad also for ze.

Edited by nicj

• 3 weeks later...

People have thought about this, probably the reason why you "The best weapons for ze are P90, TMP, M249 and M4A1" in the chat. Through that, you can probably guess what ones are not as good and worse if you dont see anyone using them