Locked nice abuse

Mivec01

1: Your own ingame name  -  Mivec
3: Name of the admin(s) involved - Shadowcreepy
4: What server did it happen on - Css ze 
5: What map - ze_alien_shooter_v7
6: Time and date - 5/9/2019 
7: Explain the situation - Server is filled with 70% sh*tty players that don't know how to use A or D to avoid boss attacks or rebuy Kevlar , die , I get ebanned permanently or for the session , idk. Point is , your admins blamed me for "misusing" heal when even if I had "properly" used it , those sh*tty players would've died anyway. Look at that guy called "ala (muslim)" or smth for an example. Dies seconds right after I use heal the round before I get ebanned. Any "decent" player would be able to bhop or even walk back to heal and survive , especially on this map where the boss attacks aren't even that hard to survive or avoid. 
8: Proof - https://imgur.com/a/AchYM8E

• Haha 2

• Server Admin

well ,i checked the demo in second round you pick the heal and used it before the door open so thats good to heal most players , then you used it again while defending zms before boss which its ok , then you self muted all players  (!sm @.all) which this action is bad for a player with heal item you cant know when the players need heal , then when boss fight started , some time after players start to die and you cant hear them saying we need heal  (bcs self mute ) and you was too late for using heal it was ready long time ago and already too many players died after that the heal was ready and you was late too again to use it more players died , ten the time over and zms cage opened bcs the rest of team couldnt kill the boss bcs they were few any way 

delayed  using heal wasnt good idea most of players died bcs that   , no need to blame players dont expect all of them are pro and can survive longest time possible , alien shooter map need to use heal in boss fight as soon as possible to prevent most of players from dying , you are a good  player for items delaying the heal wasnt good idea as i said , if you still restricted come to the server for un eban 

any way @ShadowCreepy must follow the rules for eban first eben 30 min / 1 hr / 2 hr ..... 1 day  ... etc  dont eban perma for first or second time 

Edited by Anwar

Oh no. I'm sorry. I didn't know I couldn't sm @all if I had an item. I'm sorry if I muted the idiots on the mic at the time just annoying me. And fyi , the heal wasn't even delayed , it's usually used when the boss is down to half HP which when all the players were dying , the boss wasn't even down to that point as far as I could remember. And if you watched till the third round , you'd see that the guy with heal this time used it whenever it was up or whatever , and as you should've noticed , pretty much the same results. sh*tters die. Boss HP is high af. Cts cant kill boss. Zombies are released out of the cage. Admin blaming the player with the item for the deaths of CTs that were horrible and had no gameplay knowledge at all. Welp. Good to know I'm un-ebanned.

• Server Admin

well waiting for boss to down with half hp ,  it depends with boss attacks and rng ,that time the boss used fire attack and that green liquid stuff which harm most of players faster and most of  players were already below 100 hp so that time need to use heal   . in the third round the boss used a lot of  fire attack and the rng was worse than 2nd round  ye the player was using the heal what ever it ready and not to mention that you wasnt shooting the boss and said "dont shoot put knife out " with another player . , so it some times it depends on luck with boss attacks in rng like in the 4th round (zend) picked the heal and he was using it as soon as available , boss's rng wasnt that bad so they did it and killed the boss ,  sometimes  you need to use heal as soon as available to prevent players from dying  , lets say what happened is gone and won't happen again

any way @ShadowCreepy must know the rules for eban durations

this topic closed  

Edited by Anwar
  • Thanks 1

• Anwar locked this topic