Locked admin application

HGs

1.Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )

-My name is HG_s !! and i am 22years old

Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

HG_s !!#7803

3.STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :

STEAM_0:1:7690746  ; CSS ZE

4.How long are you playing CSS ?

for like 5 years now 

5.You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

i need to get more hours i hope i will make it 

6.Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

I hope so

7.Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

i will take care if other admins are afk and i also know some maps 

and make others having fun 

8.Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

i was en admin befor and i know evry commands i need to know 

i did open to much servers in cs 1.6 and i do work in the panel so well 

9.Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

i will be free so i would like to 

10.here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in

If I suspect anyone of using aimbot first im going to watched him for like 3 or 5m if he keep going i will banned him 

Edited by HGs
  • Like 1

• Server Admin

Neutral.

Need more connection time, also on point 10 you don't let the guy keep using hacks. You spectate carefully then if it right, you ban the guy, simple.

• Like 1

• Server Admin

Looking at the application, I can see that your English is not as good as it should be, which can be a big problem for communication with players and other admins.

Also, as far as I know, if you don't meet all the admin requirements you won't be accepted, but it isn't on me to decide so I'll leave it up to the higher admins though.

Until now, I haven't seen you often on the server, maybe you play in another time zone, but until now, as I said, I haven't seen you on the server, so I assume that you are a new player on the server.

My advice would be to wait a little longer and then apply for an admin.

Neutral.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

-1 this guy is just looking for a position of power and not actually looking to help the server. He also applied on unloze and got declined due to lack of time on server and how he hasnt interacted with the community. Also never see this guy on discord and rarely seen him in game.

Its also interesting how this guy has played css "for like 8years now" but only has only played 350+- hours over the course of a supposed 8 years. spacer.png

spacer.png

Whats this?

Lying?

I never would've guessed!

spacer.png

2022-8 = 2017? I don't think so

SA just lock this thread already, no chance this guy will get admin.

• Haha 1

Neutral.

I haven't seen u often on server, but good leader in some maps.
Good luck bro 😉

Edited by NOVA VI
  • Like 4

@maso first i just coult from 2017 and i think that was 8 years thats my fult secend i was playing with out a steam and other thing i like 2 servers and i play on them all the day so this is my fav servers so dont be mad brother is just a fult years and if they didnt accpt my appl its okey i still play in this server and thx 

Hi HGs, we have to deny this application because of all the neutral responses.

You're more than welcome to apply again in future when you have more game time and more admins/players know about you.

Kind regards,
Revan

• Like 2

• .Revan locked this topic