Locked ΛŁΣX - Application

AlexZeg

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    I'm Aleksander alias ΛŁΣX, I'm 19 years old.
  2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
    ΛŁΣX#5051

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS )
    STEAM_0:1:48036612 I'm applying for ZR-CSS.

4. How long are you playing CSS ?
    I'm playing CSS for since 2012, I started playing Zombie Revival in 2013. On nide I'm playing for like a 6 months.

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
      I have a 7d 19:02:37h of total connection time at the moment.

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
    Okay.

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    I think I understand most of the commands for Admin that are very usefull so I would just use them if they will be needed. For example use command /slay to slay zprops shooters or zprops movers, /gag to block a possibility to write on chat, or /mute to block a possiblity to talk on microphone if someone have bad mic, or insult or spams, or /kick, or even ban if it will be necessery.
    Important thing for me is just a having fun with geroys and feeling good on server also I like to help if someone have any question about commands or anything.

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    I was an Admin on one server for like a half of year. I had or have a lot of Admins as a friends on a lot of servers and I have seen how does it works.
    benefits: props shooters slayed, insulters muted or gagged, cheaters banned, mic spamers muted. Idk I will just do a Admin job also I'm very active player I'm playing like a everyday.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    I don't know what details I can say about myself. I'm playing everyday usually and I will do this in the future propably cause I really like to spend the time one this server.

10. Here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .
    Spectate him if I will get the information on the chat that he is suspected for "aimbot" or something else, and if I will be right that he is cheating, I will just ban him for one week.
Edited by AlexZeg
  • Like 5
  • Super 2

• Server Admin

Hello Dear Mr. @ AlexZeg  🌹👋,

|1.| In the beginning I will talk about you honestly, honestly I don't have much to say about you because you are a very calm player and I have not seen anything bad from you to the players and to everyone, on the contrary you are calm, And a good man, and you did not cause any trouble in the server, on the contrary, your style is very good with the players, respectful with everyone, and understanding with everyone, and all this is very important before anything, and you have acquired enough basic knowledge about how to use the Admin during these 6 months, and you will learn more through our Zr Team admins , You learned the basic things about our server and you understood quickly and quickly learned how to use the admin properly and fairly by following other admins over the past 6 months so there is hope that you will be useful to us on our Zr Admins team so of course I will support you to keep the server Great always ! 

(I wasn't going to support you because Poland beat Saudi Arabia (my country) in the World Cup, but after Argentina beat you, I felt sorry for you, and since we both lost in the World Cup and got out of the World Cup together, I forgave you and that's why I support you, I realized then that we should support each other 😂🙂💔,

(Just a Jokeeeeeeee, not seriously x)), This is just a football game, there is winning and losing and sportsmanship is the most important thing in all games X)) Soo I love Poland 🤍, The Polish national team played a very good match against my country, The Polish players were very strong, as if they were WWE wrestlers in the match, It was a very beautiful match. 😂 🤙

🇵🇱 🤝 🇸🇦

anyway Take (1+) From me and Good Luck homie ^^ (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ),

Regards 🌹❤️🌹(ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

• Haha 3

• ire locked this topic