Locked LibrosDeZhrimp - Admin Application

LibrosDeZhrimp

Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
- LibrosDeZhrimp - 25

Your Discord UserName:

- LibrosDeZhrimp#5197

STEAM_0 and which server are you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :

- STEAM_0:1:513691829

- Zombie Escape - Counter Strike Source (ZE-CSS)

How long are you playing CSS ?

- I have only played CSS for 24+ hours of total game time, as I have been around on Steam long enough to know CSS's existence, along with other CS titles.

You will need a minimum of 72h of connection time (3 days)
- I have mostly spare time as I will play up to 3-4 days if possible.

Needs a minimum of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
- Alright, I understand.

Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, and what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

- I bought the Admin perk in the NiDE server a couple of days ago, as I have pieces of knowledge on being a "paid Admin" to be around on the server and help to fill in the hole for other Admins if necessary, as much it isn't my job nor my time to put in the time and help out the server, I feel like I want to extend my knowledge further and apply for this community. My importance for this community and how I can provide is to be patient, being honest, give out useful tips and guides, and give out responses to those who are confused or against the rules, or any other course of action that is justified and reasoned by the rest of the Administrative team.

Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?
- I have been a Junior and Senior Moderator/Admin in some Discord servers and games (preferably Squad, Project Zomboid, and GMod). As I stated, it gave me enough time to gain knowledge from other Admins to learn from what they are doing, and how to be an example for future applicants, preferably someone like me. Besides all that, my possible ability as an Admin in any role is to maintain an event in a game server or Discord server.

Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, and how often do you think you'll play on the server?

-  I am currently 25, still going to college and I am considered to be hard-working, but lazy at the same time, so professors see me finishing my assignments on time and getting decent-good scores, so all most times I always have free time to play video games and I coincidently found your server. I had been a fan of Zombie Escape modes/genres for the past 4 years, as I watched some YouTubers playing some gameplays in TF2, CS:GO, and of course CSS. So a few days ago, I decided to come on for the first time to play the game, and as I expected, it was fun and entertaining. Although people can be themselves sometimes, it is still an experience to play a game that I wished to play for the past few years. Besides all that, I have stated that I can spend 3-4 days (2-4 hours each day) on those servers, and I will always come online and help/assist with other admins as much as I can.

Here is a small question that needs to answer, imagine you are a new admin on the server and there is a player who is being specious about using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him how will you deal with that? Write your answer in full detail more detailed answers mean better answers, new admin applications should consider this question.  

- This is a common problem in which we expect people to cheat/get things around to win rounds easier, so as an Admin, the most reasonable step for me to do is to watch their moves because you don't know what their intentions are yet. Until they expose their cheats, then you have a justified claim and do the process: warn, kick, ban. Warning them firsthand would work, but it will only imply when they comply with your statement and proceed to play the game normally, while the kick is when a cheater refuses to comply with your warning, then you are justified to kick him/her for a period of time. In the end, a ban is when they refused to comply after a kick, and they proceed to do the same steps which will lead them to a justifiable ban. It is hard to maintain a server when almost everyone will mess around and do their own thing, so it is a good idea to spectate everything and see what they are doing, and how it would lead to each step of the warn, kick, and ban process.

Edited by LibrosDeZhrimp

• Event Manager

Hi there, 

I have not seen you on the server from what i can remember. You do have a well written application except that fact you only have 20 hours of connection time on the server, while 3 days is required for Admin. I would maybe play a little more and get familiar with the players and admin of the server first.

-1 for me. 

• Wow 1

• LibrosDeZhrimp changed the title to LibrosDeZhrimp - Admin Application
  • CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello @ LibrosDeZhrimp ,
After reviewing your application and looking at feedback from other players, we have decided to decline your application at this time due to the lack of playtime required.
Once you've joined the server more, interacted with our players and gained at least 3 days (72 hours) of connection time on the server (Viewable by searching for your player name at stats.nide.gg), you are more than welcome to apply for admin again.
For now, thank you once again for applying and good luck next time!

Declined

• Sad 1