Robbi's "f*ck a fan" raffle?!

HOBGOBLIN

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello everyone, I am thrilled to announce the upcoming "Robbi's f*ck a Fan Raffle"! This is a raffle that I know we've all been waiting for, and I am so excited to see it come to fruition.

As many of you know, Robbi is an incredibly important part of our community. He's always there to lend a helping hand, offer words of wisdom, and make us all feel like we're part of something special. And that's why I think it's so important that we show him just how much we appreciate him.

That's where the "Robbi's f*ck a Fan Raffle" comes in. All you need to do is submit your name to be entered into the raffle. And let me tell you, the prizes are amazing. One lucky winner will receive a personal meet-and-f*ck with Robbi, where they'll get to spend some one-on-one time with this incredible person. Plus, the winner will also receive a special gift basket filled with exclusive Robbi merchandise and memorabilia (may or may not be destroyed in the process of the meet-and-f*ck).

But this raffle isn't just about the prizes. It's about showing Robbi how much he means to us. It's about coming together as a community to celebrate someone who truly deserves it.

And here's the thing: Robbi needs this. He works tirelessly to make our community a better place, and it's time that we give something back. By entering the "Robbi's f*ck a Fan Raffle," you're not just giving yourself a chance to win some amazing prizes - you're also showing Robbi that he is valued and appreciated.

So please, take a moment to submit your name for the "Robbi's f*ck a Fan Raffle." Let's come together to celebrate someone who truly deserves it, and let's show Robbi just how much he means to all of us.

robbidumb.png

• Like 1
  • Homiekiss 4
  • Haha 3

• Server Admin

I have no words to describe this, except for I am sure Robbie would rather be f**ked then to get F**ked

• 2 weeks later...
  • CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Everyone that either commented or reacted had their named entered into the wheel:

07643f2b3ccc068ee5024282d86cbf36.png

After spinning it 5 times (R-O-B-B-I) the winner is...

53d0cb336ad3193963317ddf2575fd14.png

Congratulations @ Sandstorm , you have won the first HOBGOBLIN RAFFLE -> Robbi's f*ck a fan!

Enjoy your time with Robbi, I'm sure it will be great! (They say he hops on you like a bunny 😉 )