Locked donated admin better than normal

Silver

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

First thing, I see you first time 6 hours ago and notice you because you drop Heal Item in map Mountain BBO until done map ffvii cosmo. I need more time to get to know you.
Second thing, Is your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:537697831? You forgot add this in your information. And you no enough 72h of connection time.

-1 (You doing troll in other server)

Edited by Starlight-Dash
Add more reply + vote change
  • Like 1

-1 only reason this guy wants admin is to insert offlining maps every day, flower conflict binary etc. 
also want to note that this guy was admin unloze and had double the playtime on nide than he did on unloze by the time he resigned

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

Unfortunately, it will be a -1 from me.

To summarize, I don't see admin quality in you. The few times I see you on the server, you don't really stand out to me. I don't see you interacting besides playing on offliner maps. I think you're better off as a player than an admin.

• Like 1

As it was said above, you don't have the minimum connection time needed and you don't communicate enough with the players. I still remember how you used to revive yourself in UNLOZE on offliner maps for the reason that you were recording.

Edited by Harraga

• Server Admin

I don't really see you during NA hours, and while, as mentioned above, you seem to have a history of trolling, I have yet to see you troll even once.

Neutral for now.

• Homiekiss 1

• Silver changed the title to donated admin better than normal
  • CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

I'm closing the application now. You've decided to randomly edit your application so it looks like you're not willing to take this role seriously.
Furthermore, you had a mixed, yet mostly negative, reaction from the community. Please improve on the aspects that people want to see better in. With that in mind, thank you for your application and we hope you come back when you're actually committed to the role.

Application Declined

P.S: Don't nuke your entire admin application so we can't see it, that'll just lead to an instant decline.

• Like 3