Locked HOBGOBLIN's APPLICATION

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
  1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    HOBGOBLIN, 20
  2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
    HOBGOBLIN#4527
  3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
    STEAM_0:1:126454312, ZE-CSS
  4. How long are you playing CSS ?
    Since 2014 on IBIS and GFL. I quit a while ago and picked ZE back up in 2020/2021.
  5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
    Yup
  6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
    Sure
  7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    Being and OG, I have a great understanding on what ZE means to the players and the community as a whole. Although I'm still not on par with some of the beasts that play on the server, I try my best to actively play, be positive, and have fun in every match. I've started to become an NA time regular, and somewhat EU lurker, and I love playing and building connections with both communities. I'm generally active most days and I know the general vibe of NA time (The players, maps, environment, etc). I am enthusiastic about increasing my contribution to the server/community. Therefore, I believe that becoming an admin would enhance my commitment to the community.
  8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    Funnily enough, I was a previous admin for IBIS Gaming at the ripe age of 13. Despite not having any recent experience with the ZE environment, I have quickly grasped the use of commands, policies, and other quality assurance components required to ensure the server's smooth operation so that if I were dropped in as an admin right this second, I would know what I'm doing. I've also been apart and have led many tech clubs/orgs online and in school/college so understanding what it means to be a leader and organize the people isn't new to me.
  9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    I've ban a fan of source games all my life. I grew up playing shooters and as I shifted to PC in my early teens, I discovered the GMOD + CSS community. I've always loved zombie games (I used to play the sh*t out of CoD and Resident Evil) so its no surprise as to why I fell in love with ZE so early on.
    Currently, I'm attending college with a major in Computer Science trying to achieve my Associates in Science. I spend more time than I think I should on this game which is why I'm active almost every day.
  10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  
    Firstly I would try to identify the cheater by either being notified through the chat or spectating. Is the player getting only called out by one guy? Are people joking around? I think its important to first see what everyone else is thinking before jumping the gun. If the general consensus is the belief that he is using aimbot, I would go into spec and notice his aim patterns to accurately confirm if the player is or isn't cheating. Also, I would take into consideration who the player is as well since we aren't the biggest community ever so noticing a regular being good at the game vs. a new player who is clearly cheating is also a skill I believe a new admin should have. Once the player is semi-confirmed to be using aimbot, I would get the opinions of the other admins that are online before taking action. Finally, I would refer to the protocol the server recommends doing at which point I would ban them for whatever time is neccessary.

• Server Admin

+1 Seems like a good dude 

You would have to cut down on the spam for sure, but other than that i dont see why not

Good Luck!!!!

• Like 1

• Server Admin

You are active but i will have to remain neutral due to the spam, need to cut it out. If players see an Admin spam then they spam... 

• Event Manager

Hello hobgoblin, nice to see you make an admin app and go for the better like i did back then :v
i see you a lot like me when i wasnt an admin, spam/troll but not to the point that you get hate xD or not that much atleast.
with that said i dont see why you shouldnt get an oportunity at being admin + i really think you are not a troll nor a spammer at all, memes comes and goes thats all right? :v

+1 , i hope you do well and good luck!

• Thanks 1

I would be neutral if the other admins didn't consider you a spammer but I still remember how you used to boost your nominations by creating fake accounts in order to win the event polls.

• Wow 1