Locked Boten Abusing & HA Trolling And Abusing

yoshmia

1: Your own ingame name : falldi
2: Your own steam-ID : STEAM_0:1:228430711
3: Name of the admin(s) involved : Boten ( pendulum ) STEAM_0:0:33015549 / HA STEAM_0:0:19025260
4: What server did it happen on: ZE
5: What map : ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v5_3 
6: Time and date :  10.04.2023 @ 00:13 Demo tick : 20600 " Boten Abusing " / Demo tick : 39500 " HA Trolling " / Demo tick : 59200 " HA Abusing "
7: Explain the situation :

Boten Abuse ZM mode won the vote on mako and boten went to admin room and changed the mode to extreme 2 and slayed everyone + he's been spamming music and useless votes during the map you can check the admin logs for that.
HA Troll : He picked gravity and used it inside the elevator so zombies get sucked inside by the grav and kill all the humans, he can also be seen trying to get infected on purpose to look back and infect his teammates which is inflating and team killing according to the rules
HA Abuse : Now this admin made the biggest mistake which banning a player instead of giving him eban and transferring the item to another player, the only player who died from the earth is only him it may seem as a troll but he was very late and the boss already arrived and many zombies already reached the booster so using earth was correct, his decision to refuse transferring earth will affect the team performance since its important item to use at the end it seems fair for him to kill 15 humans with an item but if he die due to being late he punish the player with a server ban

also a little side note : at 0:55 in the video i posted he can be seen spamming rebuy drops near the item and it can prevent other players from picking items this can be done using macro or key spammer i don't know if this server allow it or not but its something to note

8: Proof 

Edited by yoshmia
  • Angry 5
  • Wow 3

2 hours ago, yoshmia said:

Why are you pretending to be someone who has neither played this Mako session nor joined the server since April 2?
You can just come out and say that you are @ PrEdAtOr , no need to be so scared as to impersonate other players since no one really cares about someone who got permabanned like twice on NiDE.

HA Troll : He picked gravity and used it inside the elevator so zombies get sucked inside by the grav and kill all the humans, he can also be seen trying to get infected on purpose to look back and infect his teammates which is inflating and team killing according to the rules

I admit I trolled just like everyone did in this late mako session so what? Especially in the 2nd EXII mode which is like a tradition on NiDE.
Firstly, someone was boosting the zombies to the first superior door which ended in a huge trim then more people died to the second door. The number of humans was very low and we had no items to cover the elevator so as an alternative to slaying, I used gravity inside the elevator in order to get a better final round since the remaining time was like 2 min.

HA Abuse : Now this admin made the biggest mistake which banning a player instead of giving him eban and transferring the item to another player, the only player who died from the earth is only him it may seem as a troll but he was very late and the boss already arrived and many zombies already reached the booster so using earth was correct, his decision to refuse transferring earth will affect the team performance since its important item to use at the end it seems fair for him to kill 15 humans with an item but if he die due to being late he punish the player with a server ban

Secondly, Aomai has a huge history of trolling on both NiDE and UNLOZE, he got ebanned last week for the same sh*tty troll by Life is a Bitch.
After thinking about it, I admit that I acted in anger which is why I asked LSA's and other higher ups to unban him as he shouldn't get banned but rather ebanned, and I'm deeply sorry about that.

also a little side note : at 0:55 in the video i posted he can be seen spamming rebuy drops near the item and it can prevent other players from picking items this can be done using macro or key spammer i don't know if this server allow it or not but its something to note

For your information, having a pistol bind is not against the server rules so instead of crying like a baby, make one yourself.

Sincerely,
HA

Edited by Harraga
  • Like 4
  • Angry 1
  • Wow 4

• Server Admin
3 hours ago, yoshmia said:

This account hasn't played CSS since April 2nd. Are you certain this is YOUR steam account? Or are you still attempting to impersonate?

• Like 6
  • Wow 3

Hey there.

We have talked with Boten about this and hopefully this is not going to happen again.
HA made good points in his defense, and thus, we have decided that his guilt is not very huge to be considered in this case.

Now, I understand that you want to stay anonymous and keep your privacy, and I fully respect that. However, what I certainly don't respect, is you trying to impersonate other people and providing us STEAMID's of totally different people (Don't think that we forgot how you tried to do that before). I suggest you to either show your true identity or keep staying anonymous WITHOUT any kind of impersonation.

Best regards.

• Like 8
  • Super 1

• Sticky locked this topic