Locked ArmadiLo - Admin Application ( ZE )

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
⪩  ArmadiLo, 18 years old

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
⪩  Armadilo#5883

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
⪩  STEAM_0:1:584645979 | ZE-CSS

4. How long are you playing CSS ?
⪩  1,515 hours on CSS Steam Version

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
⪩  Done, 6 days in stats.nide.gg

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
⪩  Okay.

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
⪩  I've been playing on ZE's NiDE servers quite a lot, so I wanted to sign up to be part of the NiDE Team. I like communicating with people I know and people I don't know. I have a lot of knowledge about Zombie Escape, such as items, maps, etc. However, I still accept criticism when I make mistakes. And lastly, of course, I enforce the rules by looking at the existing guidelines/rules to make the game fair for all players, reduce toxicity on the server, and ensure fun for the players.

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?
⪩  I have experience of being an admin on my friend's server. I learned many things, such as what commands source mod often uses, commands that cannot be executed on the server because it's extremely dangerous, and how long the penalty is for players breaking the rules. Now, I am still eager to learn new things by becoming an admin on the Counter-Strike: Source server, especially in Zombie Escape servers.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
⪩  I come from Indonesia, I played Counter-Strike: Source Zombie Escape since 2009 in CS Source v34 OldSource Russia and took a break from Zombie Escape in 2015. I started to play again on 23 October 2021 in Steam Version. I first played Counter-Strike: Source Zombie Escape because I saw some YouTubers playing Zombie Escape. I was curious and then tried to play it and I am addicted to playing it now. I love making friends and also like to make a joke with my friends who are on my Steam-Friend List XD. Right now I'm taking courses on civil development study programs in my country. I play on the server when I have no assignments or work. So to relieve my boredom, I usually play on the server to find fun and play with others.

10. Here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  
⪩  If I become a new admin, and I see a player suspected of using Aimbot. I'll watch the player and then record it with a CSS demo. I recorded a demo to prove that players are using an illegal program, namely Aimbot. I'll be asking other admins for advice on how long to penalize players so as not to penalize players too much. And also I will report the incident to the superiors.

• Server Admin

I see you too many time in NA time, after end NA time and before EU time. Haven't seen anything bad from you. Learn a map, friendly, good player, funny.
About you said: "I have experience of being an admin on my friend's server", your friend is me or other friend (I know other friend'name has donated admin)

Anyway, it +1 from me. Good luck

Edited by Starlight-Dash
Add comment
  • Like 1

ArmadiLo is a nice guy and he got sh*t tons of experience since he is tech admin on his friend's server.

+1

9 часов назад, nothai. сказал:

lying about his age

Show evidence when accusing someone of lying.

• Sad 1

• Event Manager

I will remain Neutral as i have seen you on the server but don't see you talk or communicate with other players. 

• Sad 1

follow up to my post
age is 18 that means he was either born 2004 or 2005
he says he started playing ze in 2009 which means he was either 4 or 5 years old, then continued to play ze for 6 years. Very believable

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin

"reduce toxicity on the server"

Apr 10, 2023 4:06:15 am you are ni**er!

Apr 8, 2023 5:59:47 am retard

Apr 8, 2023 5:59:38 am dont listen to retard brazillian guy

3 Apr 2023 09:20:46 f*cking edger russian

2 Apr 2023 04:50:50 ni**er DOWN

25 Mar 2023 08:02:05 nigga late jump :lenny:

super toxic!!!!🤢😱

• Homiekiss 2