Locked [AIMBOT] zero-ed  STEAM_0:0:1716227

ZeGaWa

Hello,

This player is using an aimbot and a bhop hack even when an admin is online and doing nothing.
I was about to make a calladmin right when @ Chujoy  joined, so obviously the command didn't work.
So I asked Chujoy to spec this player, he told me "Oh I see" and then sit in spec doing nothing while the player could still use his hack like nothing.

There is no point for an admin to sit in spec and do nothin while a blatant hacker is on the server.
We can't make a calladmin because there is an admin on the server (It's logic) but then the admins that sit is spec should take actions instead of just playing random sound with torchlight.

zero-ed  STEAM_0:0:1716227

1st Demo, Aimbot visible
2nd Demo, bhop hack visible at the begining, after the door passed there is nothing to see.
3rd Demo, aimbot visible.

EDIT : He just banned him after 30min of doing nothing...

Edited by ZeGaWa
  • Like 2

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello,

First thank you a lot for your message and this feedback.
We removed the calladmin command when admins are already on server few months ago as it was a bit over used for no reasons while admins where playing at the same time. 
But I agree 100 % with the statement that if an admin is connected then he should do his admin work. Sure a player or an admin can be afk a bit, but otherwise it is better to leave server than stay afk for a while. So player who have issues on the server can call an admin.

I talked with Chujoy he was on the server but busy so this is exactly what I said before, it is better to have no admin than a afk admin online. 
He replied he will see but did that many minutes later. Sorry for that since the hacker could have stayed 30 mins and play while hacking.

We will talk about maybe adding back the calladmin command even if admin is online with staff.

Once again merci pour la notif !
Topic closed

• Like 3

This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • cool guy , never done anything bad +1
    • A good guy who didn't did anything wrong on the server, Good luck with your application! +1
    • I have seen you with donated admin for at least a month and never have I seen a single issue. +1
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #324 05/05/24 - 4PM GMT+2 (Server Time) This Is Why NiDE Is Better ~ 8 Years Anniversary 25 Days of VIP to winners! 🗺️ Maps to be played ze_football_b2 [Download Here] ze_epic_end_v4_3 [Download Here] ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3 [Download Here] ze_night_cinema_a4_3 [Download Here] ze_rooftop_rogue_v1_4 [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 05/05/24 @ 4PM GMT+2:00  🇺🇸 USA (New York) 05/05/24 @ 10AM GMT-5:00  🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 05/05/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30   🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 06/05/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 05/05/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link. 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! ze_football_b2 - Admins vs Players (It will end when admins score 3 wins); ze_epic_end_v4_3 - Half Team Zombie and Knife Mode active; ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3 - 10 Humans, zombies have way less HP than normal and no regeneration, no Rebuys. We start on Extreme; ze_night_cinema_a4_3 - VIP Beacon, Pistols Only and Knife Mode active; ze_rooftop_rogue_v1_4 - VIP Beacon, Pistols Only and Knife Mode active; 👑 Leader Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Top 10 Score of the map ze_football_b2 will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning any stage of the map ze_epic_end_v4_3 will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning any stage of the map ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_3 will grant you 2 days of vip. Winning the map ze_night_cinema_a4_3 will grant you 4 days of vip. Winning the map ze_rooftop_rogue_v1_4 will grant you 4 days of vip. ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
  • LATEST TOPICS