List of useless admins.

notglory

Hello,

I hope no one get this topic personally its just for the sake of the server.

This is a list of the useless admins on NiDE:

1-George G
2-Starlight-Dash
3-Toxic
4-colorado.mp3

These admins i have seen by myself multiple times online on the server while people trolling and ruining the fun for everyone multiple times, an admin needs to be aware of whats going on in the server and care about the server while he is online. Just minutes ago I was playing ze_sandstorm and there was people picking items and trolling with them (happened 5 times in different rounds, each round they troll the round gets ruined and CTs doesnt win because of them), Starlight and George were online on the server and they didnt take any action, they were totally clueless of whats happening and thats what an admin shouldnt be be. i asked them to deal with the trollers and nothing happened. so i did a "social experiment" and took earth and was earthing my teammates the whole round to see if they will do something. they literally took no action. the only one ebanned me was @ Yumica  which is a donated admin!!!!!... he unrestricted me after when he knew what i was doing was just to get the DeadAdmins attention which truely failed.

I have seen the staff page on NiDE and i have also seen some names that I dont even noticed they are an admin until i saw the admin page.

I hope (Lead Server Admins) take a look at the admin team again and refresh it with brand new admin that understand whats going on in the server and have the true experience (not just saying i have experience in their admin application and they get instant acceptance...)

These admins and the other admins like them are just counted to be "There is an admin online" which if they are online or offline is the same thing on the server for all players, we need admins by actions not the name only.

Thanks,

- Glory.

Edited by notglory
  • Like 3
  • Homiekiss 1
  • Wow 2
  • Super 2

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hi GLORY,

I also don't know this map and alway play public map, don't tell me like that and this map Sandstorm in admin room (More people don't know this map).

I watching check demo, King_of_Bakhmut take item late (3-4 guy no pick item and stand near it) and throw item in doorhug because he don't know and he said in chat: "take" and zm do bhop and use zm gravity. And, you feel uncomfortable say all admins even though some admins also don't know map and you do act troll nextround and Yumica have ebaned you. I do vote "Extend 1 round" but no enough %, need 65% to do extend 1 round.

I slay CT (only 1 human left do hide and no item) to stop waste time and no chance to win. If slay CT early (more human or still item to have chance win) like that, sometime or player said abuse or why slay.

If admins do wrong, LSA will talkand deal in list of admins.

Best regards.

This is not an admin report stop being defensive we just wanna make the server better not for me or for you but for all players. Also please I don't want keyboard justifications of being unaware of the zombie escape maps and players, I need you to get smarter in general and know what's going. Not trying to be mean or anything but you barely communicate with any players ingame + it's even harder to tell you anything. 

Edited by notglory

• Server Admin
6 hours ago, notglory said:

Hello,

I hope no one get this topic personally its just for the sake of the server.

This is a list of the useless admins on NiDE:

1-George G
2-Starlight-Dash
3-Toxic
4-colorado.mp3

These admins i have seen by myself multiple times online on the server while people trolling and ruining the fun for everyone multiple times, an admin needs to be aware of whats going on in the server and care about the server while he is online. Just minutes ago I was playing ze_sandstorm and there was people picking items and trolling with them (happened 5 times in different rounds, each round they troll the round gets ruined and CTs doesnt win because of them), Starlight and George were online on the server and they didnt take any action, they were totally clueless of whats happening and thats what an admin shouldnt be be. i asked them to deal with the trollers and nothing happened. so i did a "social experiment" and took earth and was earthing my teammates the whole round to see if they will do something. they literally took no action. the only one ebanned me was @ Yumica  which is a donated admin!!!!!... he unrestricted me after when he knew what i was doing was just to get the DeadAdmins attention which truely failed.

I have seen the staff page on NiDE and i have also seen some names that I dont even noticed they are an admin until i saw the admin page.

I hope (Lead Server Admins) take a look at the admin team again and refresh it with brand new admin that understand whats going on in the server and have the true experience (not just saying i have experience in their admin application and they get instant acceptance...)

These admins and the other admins like them are just counted to be "There is an admin online" which if they are online or offline is the same thing on the server for all players, we need admins by actions not the name only.

Thanks,

- Glory.

I'm honestly surprised GEORGE is ranked higher than Starlight.
No offense, @ Starlight-Dash

• 2 weeks later...

I totally agree with you Glory, which is rare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But on a serious note, I noticed this kind of behavior as well from some admins that just sitting in spec doing nothing.
And since they are on the server you can't use the calladmin command to call a "real" admin that can do their job.

I know that being an admin is voluntary, but since it's voluntary that mean nobody forced you to become one.
If you're lazy or tired to be admin just step down and become a normal player the experience will be the same trust me.

I'd rather see admins make mistakes and apologize/discuss why they did that, than do nothing.

I saw trial admin saying that they are scared to be demoted by doing the wrong thing...

(Doing a mistake is not the same as abusing)

• Event Manager

guyz stop spamming i will mute you all ok?

i agree, refresh the admin team and demote glory already ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

all aside yea, i think the admin team needs some refreshing, or maybe not thats up to lsas to decide, just think about it, but also glory, some players just dont know the maps and dont want to fk up like sometimes i do and i feel bad doing it, i still have nightmares about it o.o. lately many players have been accepted in the admin team as trial admins and many dont have that much knowledge about maps or how to be an admin, some are eu which i cant really judge them so yea.
if i were you i would also reach to an lsa directly and have a little chat with him or them. Also, starlight does well i swear ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: little late but yes xD

1 hour ago, ZeGaWa said:

I'd rather see admins make mistakes and apologize/discuss why they did that, than do nothing.

id rather not get slayed because an admin doesnt know what theyre doing, doing no action and asking a more experienced admin is far better than slaying/banning the wrong person

6 hours ago,  Malala  said:

id rather not get slayed because an admin doesnt know what theyre doing, doing no action and asking a more experienced admin is far better than slaying/banning the wrong person

Mistake can happen even from an experienced admin, we are not robots, we can misjudge situation without abusing admin power.

Also I'm talking about an admin sitting ducks doing nothing, not even asking another admin for help or information.