Locked Maradox's Admin Application

• Server Admin

1. Your Name and Age:

Maradox / 16 y/o (Hopefully its not about the age jaja).

2. Your Discord UserName: 

.maradox

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS )

STEAM_0:0:222051298 // Zombie Escape: CSS.

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

I've been playing CSS since 2016

5.  You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

I surely have 72h of connection time.

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

Aight!

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I have an understanding of the game mode due to the years of playing and my high activity in-game. I am capable of speaking decent English and I consider myself mature for my age, which makes it easy for me to handle situations.

Moreover I am more than happy to support the community as an Admin, as I noticed most of the time when I play, I don't see much of Admins online. Allowing rule breakers to go unnoticed. As an Admin, I could directly handle these situations, benefiting both players and staff.

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?

I'm a friendly person and I can get along with people. I'm also an experienced player when it comes to ZE and been an admin before. I know the rules, i'm calm and honest. hopefully you won't regret accepting me.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I am currently a student who enjoys to play games specially that its summer time and I spend a lot of my time playing NiDe

Lately I've been so active since days but anytime I'm there playing (5-6 hours or even more when I got nothing to do)

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question.  

For me I would firstly spectate him to confirm my suspicious. If it comes out that he's using Aimbot I'll start taking action according to the server rules. In the otherside If I'm not 100% sure. I would definitely inform another admin explaining the situation. and after we confirm our suspicious we ban him.

Edited by Maradox
quick fix
  • Wow 2

• Server Admin
57 minutes ago, Maradox said:

1. Your Name and Age:

Maradox / 16 y/o (Hopefully its not about the age jaja).

2. Your Discord UserName: 

.maradox

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS )

STEAM_0:0:222051298 // Zombie Escape: CSS.

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

I've been playing CSS since 2016

5.  You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

I surely have 72h of connection time.

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

Aight!

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

I have an understanding of the game mode due to the years of playing and my high activity in-game. I am capable of speaking decent English and I consider myself mature for my age, which makes it easy for me to handle situations.

Moreover I am more than happy to support the community as an Admin, as I noticed most of the time when I play, I don't see much of Admins online. Allowing rule breakers to go unnoticed. As an Admin, I could directly handle these situations, benefiting both players and staff.

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin?

I'm a friendly person and I can get along with people. I'm also an experienced player when it comes to ZE and been an admin before. I know the rules, i'm calm and honest. hopefully you won't regret accepting me.

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I am currently a student who enjoys to play games specially that its summer time and I spend a lot of my time playing NiDe

Lately I've been so active since days but anytime I'm there playing (5-6 hours or even more when I got nothing to do)

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question.  

For me I would firstly spectate him to confirm my suspicious. If it comes out that he's using Aimbot I'll start taking action according to the server rules. In the otherside If I'm not 100% sure. I would definitely inform another admin explaining the situation. and after we confirm our suspicious we ban him.

age is gonna get you denied since you need to be 18+, otherwise +1, never trolls, seems like a genuinely nice guy

Edited by Midknight
correction
  • Thanks 1

• Event Manager

i will remain NEUTRAL , i dont know you that much maybe because you play at eu and i play at na times or is bc iv been very innactive in the sv xd + u under age and im not pedo o.o

• Homiekiss 1

Despite not meeting the age requirement we have decided to make an exception for you, and thus, you will be accepted in trials.
Don't disappoint us and show us mature behaviour!

• Like 3
  • Super 3

• Sticky locked this topic