Locked Reporting The Administrator Tex And The Administrator Toxic For Abusing Their Admin Privileges

PrEdAtOr

1: Your own ingame name : swxververxverx
2: Your own steam-ID : STEAM_0:1:23220243
3: Name of the admin(s) involved : @ Tex @ Toxic
4: What server did it happen on : rat escape
5: What map : sorrento and atix helicopter
6: Time and date : 09.09.2023
7: Explain the situation : I was trying to replicate a solo like this legend did in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVkW93g0ia8 but i got slayed by this admin @ Tex  and it was the last round " no delaying ", Map atix helicopter last round demo : 09.09.2023 @ 06:05
Admin Toxic Abused teleport command and brought all zombies to the bridge, many zombies were doing parkour and stunts on the roof and he ruined it for all demo : 09.09.2023 @ 06:27 tick : 28300 Map Sorrento
next incident in sorrento, the admin toxic gave a certain player " no clip " so they can avoid zombies at the boat which is big abuse and he should be demoted for it and get banned from the server at least 6 months so he can have time to get a new haircut and reconsider his mistakes; Demo 09.09.2023 @ 06:27; last round

Minimum Punishment : Demotion For Both 
Moderate Punishment : Demotion For Both + The Inability To Nominate Their Favorite Maps For 2 Months + Mute For 1 Month
Harsh Punishment : Demotion For Both + Ban For 6 Months + The Inability To Nominate Their Favorite Maps ( Permanently ) + Perma Mute 

Edited by PrEdAtOr
fixing date
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2

• Server Admin

Agreed with it all, let the harsh punishment commence. On top of it all @ Toxic should dress up in a maid outfit to clean @ PrEdAtOr  basement so his mom can stop harassing him about his socks that are harder than bricks 

Please promote Pred to server owner at this point, we need his wisdom 

On a serious note please do not use hyper scroll or K-boost in the server. I understand you are butt hurt you got Kbaned for boosting zombies and kicked for hyper, but that sh*t will always get you in trouble and this post is not the way to let out your frustrations that you caused on yourself 

Edited by Tex
  • Haha 7

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
On 9/8/2023 at 10:12 PM, PrEdAtOr said:

6: Time and date : 08.02.2023 @ 00:15
7: Explain the situation : I was trying to replicate a solo like this legend did in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVkW93g0ia8 but i got slayed by this admin @ Tex  and it was the last round " no delaying ", Map atix helicopter last round demo : 09.09.2023 @ 06:05
Admin Toxic Abused teleport command and brought all zombies to the bridge, many zombies were doing parkour and stunts on the roof and he ruined it for all demo : 09.09.2023 @ 06:27 tick : 28300 Map Sorrento
next incident in sorrento, the admin toxic gave a certain player " no clip " so they can avoid zombies at the boat which is big abuse and he should be demoted for it and get banned from the server at least 6 months so he can have time to get a new haircut and reconsider his mistakes; Demo 09.09.2023 @ 06:27; last round

Moderate Punishment : Demotion For Both + The Inability To Nominate Their Favorite Maps For 2 Months + Mute For 1 Month
Harsh Punishment : Demotion For Both + Ban For 6 Months + The Inability To Nominate Their Favorite Maps ( Permanently ) + Perma Mute 

Quick question before I take time to look into this - can you confirm the time and date and rounds in question please?  Why are you referencing 8/2?

"6: Time and date : 08.02.2023 @ 00:15"

10 hours ago, stickyclicker said:

Quick question before I take time to look into this - can you confirm the time and date and rounds in question please?  Why are you referencing 8/2?

ze_sorrento 09.09.2023 @ 06:27 tick : 28300 & last round

ze_atix_helicopter 09.09.2023 @ 06:05 last round

10 hours ago, stickyclicker said:

"6: Time and date : 08.02.2023 @ 00:15"

Copy & paste from my previous report that i forgot to change

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
On 9/8/2023 at 10:12 PM, PrEdAtOr said:

6: Time and date : 09.09.2023

Thank you for the report.

I will warn Tex about slaying early on maps such as atix that can allow the solo.

I will warn Toxic about his use of the !bring command, as even on "casual" maps, this can interrupt gameplay.  I will also warn him about the more serious issue of noclipping a Human during normal map play.

However, these are not major abuses and it did not appear Tex or Toxic were intentionally trying to ruin your rounds or the gameplay of others.  I have no doubt they will learn from this, and I hope all three of you can play on the server without issues going forward 🙂

• Like 3