Go to solution Solved by AlexZeg,

• Server Admin

1: My ingame name:Bad.Janka_LV
2: My SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27350366
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: Ozzy STEAM_0:1:780413050
4: What server did it happen on: Zombie Revival ● NiDE.GG ● Unlimited Ammo|Shop
5: Map:zm_nomercy_airport_evo_v2
6: Time and date:  about 03:00 AM
7: Explanation of the situation: Was map change "zm_nomercy_airport_evo_v2" first round  was ok, next  round i ent to popular spot under concret blocks , i was alone in that spot  , so droped 2 props of dryers, started killing zombies , and Ozzy  strted slaying me , for no reason, no warning nohting. so we starter talking , but it no leads nowher , i think it was anthoher admin "Ȼħɨȼⱥnø" that joined chat to eplaining Ozzy some things, and if i got corect that wasnt first time for Ozzy.
8: Proof: I dont have demo,. but i have log from chat ,

[VIP] .Bad JANKA_LV : wtf

Ozzy  : !ayaya 2
[NiDE-Shop] 24 / 3 = ? Reward: 86 credits!
====== Chat Message Packet =====
sEntity: Ingame-Chat-Zr
sName: Ȼħɨȼⱥnø
sMessage: Don't let me catch you abusing of your donated admin, Ozzy.
[Ingame-Chat-Zr] Ȼħɨȼⱥnø: Don't let me catch you abusing of your donated admin, Ozzy.

Ozzy  : bro he is shooting props
[
[VIP] .Bad JANKA_LV : i doo report on you broo then
  Ozzy  : i do by the rules

[VIP] .Bad JANKA_LV : i wanted it to frendly do

[VIP] .Bad JANKA_LV : !spec
[SM] You have used 1/2 allowed spec.
[
sMessage: So what was the non-stop slaying on the previous map? Or are you gonna duck my question again?
[Ingame-Chat-Zr] Ȼħɨȼⱥnø: So what was the non-stop slaying on the previous map? Or are you gonna duck my question again?

Ozzy  : !m4
sebastian : !tm
  Ozzy  : !ztele Weg gone loesss

*SPEC* [VIP] .Bad JANKA_LV : OzzY?

*SPEC* [VIP] .Bad JANKA_LV : last chance

Ozzy  : bro if someone do prop in me and i warned 3 time yes i need to slay or am i wrong mate

sMessage: What do you mean "do prop in me"?
[Ingame-Chat-Zr] Ȼħɨȼⱥnø: What do you mean "do prop in me"?

*SPEC* [VIP] .Bad JANKA_LV : wtf i was 1 in that spot and droped 2 props befor even  you came ther lol

Ozzy  : not slay this guy buy the one before you didnt see or?

*SPEC* [VIP] .Bad JANKA_LV : nahh i do report on you broo

sMessage: If someone is in a spot within the opening seconds of a map & no one else goes in, that player can place props down, which is not classified as blocking.
[Ingame-Chat-Zr] Ȼħɨȼⱥnø: If someone is in a spot within the opening seconds of a map & no one else goes in, that player can place props down, which is not classified as blocking.

Ozzy  : so dont move the props my buddy

sMessage: Another thing is that if you're going in that same spot as said player & said player uses a prop to block you, then yes.
[Ingame-Chat-Zr] Ȼħɨȼⱥnø: Another thing is that if you're going in that same spot as said player & said player uses a prop to block you, then yes.

Ozzy  : !lm

# 7450     " Ozzy "                                 STEAM_0:1:780413050      alive zombie

# 7487     ".Bad JANKA_LV"                          STEAM_0:1:27350366       dead  human 

*DEAD* [VIP] .Bad JANKA_LV : Ozzy wee dint finish ,.. 2 i dont need to block somone wiht props , i placed 2 props when i was alone in that spot,

*DEAD* [VIP] .Bad JANKA_LV : maby you trayed enter spot when zombies ws ther  and trhow He

P.s Sorry for my English 🙂

Edited by Janka_LV
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

• Janka_LV changed the title to Mad Ozzy and slaying wiht out reason
  • CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin
  • Solution

Hello Janka_LV

Thank you for the report, from what I have seen on the video, easly can say that Ozzy slayed you without any basis so it's a right report looking on that this is not the first time of him doing this and after getting warned earlier we will demote him instead of just giving a warning.

Best Regards ZR LSA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3