VPN Whitelist

notkoen

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• First of all there is simply no need to say "kill yourself" to someone who is managing the server and wants the best for people who joins on a daily basis to manage players. Managing players is 1 of the hardest tasks and you should be glad that there is actually admins who cares about players. Admins like that is very rare these days. And by the screenshot I sent you can see that he moved himself to spectate. People who were not shooting and lets be honest during the lasers there was more than 16 people he cannot manage to see everyone if their shooting or not and yea you were just unlucky that you were among one of the people that didnt shoot. We both know what I mean with "didnt shoot" because in the clip you are shooting but we both know thats a troll move which most likely is also why kr1s was slayed because in most cases this is what happens on mist and so on with your 3 - 5 shoots and then reload and I wouldnt even call that shooting at that point you are just tossing small beans at a clown. Like Midknight said himself he cannot see everything that happens at all times so when he came to you then you may not have been shooting which caused the slay to happen. Regardless of what happened he did not target you as he used a command that selects a random human to spectate. 3 people were slayed for not shooting the boss properly. Midknight was even a solo admin to take action during this despite there being many other admins present at the time including me. There were more than 5 admins present and you should actually be glad to have an admin present that were willing to take action when it was required instead of having a cosmetic admin sending a lenny face in chat when a problem occured. And trust me when I say this. if I find any of my admins including higher up staff to hunt or target specific players I will contact them and have a proper convensation with them about that issue. I do not want that kind of behavior from anyone within my team as I want neutral decisions and a place for where all can be treated fairly but yea even at times that can be hard to reach when episodes like this can happen. In short this report is absolutely closed as we both know what proper shooting looks like. In this case you did not shoot the boss at all. If you want to continue to discuss this I do not mind that but take that privately to my discord and I will happly discuss it with you. My discord: _hobbitten
    • This is my personal opinion, and speaking from a neutral standpoint, I think you can also think about this issue as to how much damage you contributed to the boss during the boss battle. Laser evasion using the aim's recoil can also be described as a technique. all elite users use it occasionally. but I think it's also important how much it truly "contributes" to the boss fight. it would be nice for all users to quickly defeat the boss, but not everyone specializes in laser maps, right? so, if you can dodge lasers to some extent, I think you should give the best damage to the boss as possible. looking at the video, it seems like he has the ability to avoid it to some extent and has excellent knowledge of the map, but it also seems like it's just a means of "survival." i don’t think midnight has any ill feelings toward you (_95). I'm not curious about what happened between the two in the past, but as explained above, midnight's !slay on this part is about how much you "contributed" to the boss and how much "damage" you did to the boss. I think it executed the command depending on whether it was given or not.
    • no I didn't watch, because I know very well that I shot during the laser boss, but in any case that doesn't change the fact that you slayed me for nothing, u just abused, so go kys and stop making excuses. For kr1s it doesn't surprise me in 2 years I've never seen this guy shot a single bullet during every laser boss.
    • I dont think you watched the demo clip that i sent in this thread thoroughly, you can see i used the command !spec @randomct, i even slayed kr1s before i even got to you, so i was most definetly not targetting you by any means, also i cannot see everything and everyone at once. I wasnt targetting anyone, i was speccing the ppl that came up when using the command, lol.
    • He can't spec all player BUT  he can stay only on me, i quote him : "You shot a whopping 1 1/2 mags of your TMP weapon in the span of 30 seconds before i slayed you" He just targeted me, his sentence proves it, nothing more nothing less, and he is friend with fius btw so he not gona slay his friend who is doing the same thing like me. It's simply.   And btw on the @ Midknight 's video, we can see a nice guy (halo white skin on left) with a pistol on his hand during laser, yes u don't dream. So what did midknight do against this person? absolutely nothing, even when we can  see it clearly. ahaha i don't know if i have to be happy or sad after reading this
  • LATEST TOPICS