Locked Admin Application - isshiki^

isshiki

Required:

• Ingame Nickname: isshiki^
  • Discord username: isshikiq
  • SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:752818110 [U:1:1505636220]
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?)NiDe ZE

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

1) Why are you interested in applying for admin?

Upon spending about for a long time hours on nide, it has become clear that theres a general lack of quality in the admin team, but also there's a lot of toxic trolling behaviour on the server, which mainly originates from toxic teenagers. I know that's were all here to have fun and enjoy the gamemode together, but there's a line between "fun". Once that line is crossed, it's just ruins the experience for other players (Knifing, item trolling etc). 

2) What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? 

EU hours

3) How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for?

started play on Nide 2014-2015 year

4) How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied?

yes I have experience.

5) Do you have any past admin experience?

Yes I was an admin before in the old days

6) Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)

Create quake maps and stripped
https://www.quaddicted.com/reviews/?filtered=Mazu

https://speeddemosarchive.com/quake/

And I'll add on my own behalf, the last time I was get perma all because I was trolling, but that is in the past.
Thanks for reading

• Server Admin

Lets get us off to a flying start by getting some basic info on the table

Isshiki, the player with the most or second most kbans (behind seal, 50+), cumulated a pretty impressive amount of ebans also. Most banned alts of all time easily. Even very recent cases. Promoted troll that would end rounds immediatly on beginning and doing this 20+ times. Some would say that it was in the past, but with this amount of trolls, i don't believe in it personally one bit.

Point number 2;  half of the apply is a full plagirasiation of Djinzz's admin application 

You can take a personal look in there if you want to and compare them, shockingly similar!

Point number 3; The application barely has anything, how are we supposed to know anything about you with an application that was rushed in 5 minutes? Taken into count that half of it is copied. How are we supposed to know if you have past experience of anything? Missing a lot of details

Question 3) How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? NiDe opened in 2017, not 2014-2015, but this just a little side kick, all good.

Also you said you have some experience from the old days, where and when exactly, how long for? Were you an admin when you were 14 or what? How are you supposed to remember anything from there as to how to deal with trollers etc.

Just in general, please god no

biggest, and easiest -1 of my f*cking life

• Angry 1
  • Super 1