Locked abused duration of eban

nbvcncvnx

1: My ingame name: _95
2: My SteamID:
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: kayn
4: What server did it happen on: ZE
5: Map: westersand_v7
6: Time and date: 13/02/2024 don't remember the time, but it's the last wester v7 session
7: Explanation of the situation: I received a huge duration of 2 weeks eban,  just for using an item that slows down zombies during lasers. I really don't understand this eban and there was no impact because the round was WON.  And I also point out that it was not the last stage of the map ( it was on EPIC MODE not on god mode). So, I find the duration of 2 weeks completely absurd and not appropriate.

8: Proof:  demo of the last wester v7 session

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Server Admin

so first of all, the mode was god, (demo 2, tick 20k somewhere around) and you jump electro'd, which is an eban, but 2 weeks, no matter who it is, is showing clear targetting if you ask me. when i was admin id do 1-3 days (depending who it is) 1 week max, never longer. what ive seen so far is clear favoritism in eban lengths and applying punishments in general from Kayn, even tho you did jump electro, its never a 2 week eban worthy, but not to worry, if one of his csgo puppies did the same, it would only be a 2 hour eban at max.

So conclusion, eban way too long, offense was made and clear targetting shown if you ask me

(you forgot your steam id, here you go STEAM_0:0:18626487)

Edited by Midknight

There’s been a lot of trolling in westersand (earthing the team on chaos, trolling with wind, heal or in this case jump electro at chaos). You knew a jump electro would result in an eban, yet you stil proceed to go with it. I’ve only seen trolling and griefing behaviour from you, whenever we’ve played ff maps. Perhaps you could take these 2 weeks to reflect over your behaviour. 

edit: You did it on god mod. You knew Jump electro would blind people, it was being screamed in mic by isshiki several times. And the round was lost because of it.

Edited by Kayn
Forgot to include that last bit of information

• Server Admin
5 minutes ago, Kayn said:

There’s been a lot of trolling in westersand (earthing the team on chaos, trolling with wind, heal or in this case jump electro at chaos). You knew a jump electro would result in an eban, yet you stil proceed to go with it. I’ve only seen trolling and griefing behaviour from you, whenever we’ve played ff maps. Perhaps you could take these 2 weeks to reflect over your behaviour. 

maybe you can start putting on ebans and kbans and maybe it wouldnt be as bad, that just me tho, just saying. (ps. !cknife is a very nice command when someone knifes, you should use it too on server and especially on wester/mako 🙂

I’m really curious where you’ve seen this Midknight. I would really appreciate if you show me, where exact i’ve done this in sourcebans. This is not targeting. This is a player, who repeatly has been trolling and griefing, which actions are getting punished.

Edited by Kayn

I already use cknife on those maps. Yes on rare occasion a knife might slip through me (due to being afk at that exact moment) - just like they did, when you were admin. We’re only humans afterall. 

• Developer

Saber, you know, when someone is always trolling, administrators cannot have the patience or compassion to give a second chance, and inevitably during punishments the severity increases.
There's nothing personal.
I'm saying this in a general way, after all, is your nickname known by the admins like Sayten's?
Up to you..

(My reply don't judge your action who motivate the eban)

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello,
The eban stays, problem is to troll and block vision. Jump electro was ebannable so it was ok.
You did that a lot lately and the eban is increased, remember on FF maps punishement can be longer.
And stop witch hunting some admins unless you have reasonnable facts to spit it won't end well.
Unless you want to help server and I suggest you to make a serious admin application, trolling is not allowed and actually people who will keep making report on situation where they have been punished for trolling, I will personnally increase the punishement next time.
Enjoy your gameplay on nide.
Topic closed.

• Like 3
  • Homiekiss 1
  • Super 1