Locked kayn abusing ban

nbvcncvnx

1: My ingame name: en ekair come jp
2: My SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:18626487
3: Name of the admin(s) involved: kayn
4: What server did it happen on: ze
5: Map: wanderer palace
6: Time and date: 18h20
7: Explanation of the situation: I don't know what I did, I dropped the heal item in front of the door on cts for someone to take it,i shot one bullet on the item so he can bounce on the step and the heal item disappeared in the map, I swear i didn't know about this bug.

I would like to know why I am directly taking a 2 week ban for something where it is not even my fault.

Normally people take ebans not bans, but here this is a bug that I didn't even know about.

it is possible for kayn to check the actions at least a little bit before putting big bans like that?

8: Proof: medal clip  https://medal.tv/fr/games/cs-source/clips/21MyDxbHim7PgF/d1337zLFhkos?invite=cr-MSxTWE0sMTkxNjc2OTgwLA

Edited by nbvcncvnx

"griefing the gameplay intentionally by dropping items out of reach. Behaving really bad despite previous warnings and punishemnts." HOW COULD I KNOW THAT THE ITEM WAS GOING TO CROSS THE GROUND OF THE MAP

• Haha 1

• Server Admin

I mean like, the map ate the f*cking item but i cant tell why tf youre dropping it in the first place, just keep it bro lol

10-15 people passed in front of the item before me, I took it like that but afterward I thought about it and I didn't want it, it deserves a 2 week ban( real ban not eban) in your opinion midknight?

So @ Hobbitten   or I don't know who, can I have an answer to that or it's too much to ask ?

• Server Admin
1 minute ago, nbvcncvnx said:

it deserves a 2 week ban in your opinion midknight?

Not the one to judge that

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello²,
If you don't want an item then why taking it  ?
Of course you could not know this would end like this so I agree the ban is a bit much ! So I wanted to remove it....
BUT you avoided the ban and you still come on nide... that is why I let the ban on your main.
Think about it too, cause next time this will be a banIP.
You can complain about admin abuse / behaviour, but we can also complain about players doing what you do.
So the ban stay, avoid to play with alt.
Topic closed 

• Like 1