Locked Parta's admin application

• Event Manager
13 hours ago, maso said:

-1 too many admins on the server already and now 5 6 more added onto the team. parta not liked by most of the server already not good candidate. always looking to start something.

You'll get banned anyway buddy..

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, PARTA said:

Required:

• Ingame Nickname:^PARTA
  • Discord username:Parta317
  • SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198815229036
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?):ZE

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? i wanna help the service as admin i can be useful since i been playing for long time.
What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)?NA and EU
How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? dont remenber but i think 10 years
How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? well in my opinion i have alot of experienced of ze sv by defending zms, a little of bhop and helping the team to win the maps and also i can lead 80% of the maps.
Do you have any past admin experience?NO first time
Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)no.

From my point of view and from what I have learned based on watching him and memorizing the maps, I think he deserves the opportunity to be an admin, he taught me many maps that I did not know when I started playing ZE and even if he makes a mistake in using items at the right time, I think this could be good for him to be more serious about his position and learn the things so he can try to be a good admin on the server. (I hope you get it Parta :D)

+1, good player and leader, he is always doing his best to help people and win maps. I never saw him intentionally troll, inflate or try to trim the team.

Edited by nbvcncvnx

• Server Admin
On 3/26/2024 at 3:40 PM, Doogla said:

Don't let anyone online get to you. I have made that mistake before XD. Maintain your cool and try your best to remain unbiased in situations and you should be just fine.  +1

thank you. 🙂

• Server Admin
On 3/26/2024 at 4:17 PM, Kumalala Savesta said:

I think everyone deserves a chance also people will change. From what I see, you're someone who tries to lead the team while you're in the game. Also very active player. I don't know much about the background. For this reason I give you +1. Good luck with ur application.

thank you. 🙂

• Server Admin
On 3/26/2024 at 4:22 PM, Lord Vader said:

Even though I've seen you troll frequently before, it's been a long time since I've seen your most recent one.
Decently leads maps + not bad item usage either.
Was considering neutral, but you know what? f*ck it. I suppose it won't hurt to give you a try.
+1

thank you. 🙂

• Server Admin
On 3/26/2024 at 4:43 PM, Skoollz said:

We had our "bad moment" but I appreciate that Parta took the effort to appologize and understand where he was wrong, it takes a bit to do that and I respect that. A lot of other players can actually learn from that.

I wish you the best with the admin application.
+1 for giving a chance.

thank you so much understanding me. 🙂

• Server Admin
On 3/26/2024 at 5:18 PM, SerbianEagle said:

My opinion is that he deserves a chance. For me, he has the ability to be competent. He is often present on the server and he does not hesitate to guide and help others. Because he likes to help and has solid knowledge of the game. Maybe he deserves to at least try, to be able to show what he is capable of. Finally, it's +1 for me.

(For the fact of being liked or not by the players. He will surely have to make an effort and bring a fair balance and suitable for an admin and I think he is certainly capable of it.)

thank you serbian :).

• Super 1

• Server Admin
On 3/26/2024 at 6:01 PM, Roz said:

A lot of -1 already for this app but i think you can change and improve yourself to make them have a different though about you not as a troller or a toxic player. 

+1 goodluck.

thank you roz. 🙂

• Server Admin
On 3/26/2024 at 8:53 PM, Kamisama Kaneki said:

Parta is a ze legend and the best ze Player to ever exist you should give him atleast lsa or maybe even Server Manager Position without question.  Nah but in all honesty parta is a very active Player who changed for the better and i enjoy playing with him atm.  hes leading a lot of maps and at least in na time pretty chill most of the times but i also know that atleast many of the eu players dont like him and in the past he had a very bad Reputation for trolling or losing items or for his childish behaviour but yeah i mean if even clownface got a Chance why not give him a Chance 2 so for me its a +1 and good luck for your application ✌️

hehe thank you kami the pro player on zm. 🙂

• Like 1

• Server Admin
On 3/27/2024 at 3:42 AM, MichaeL said:

Needless to say about what others said , but consistency what is about . This player is very persistent and leads very well and communicates also very good , he is very initiative knows tactics . So i will give him +2 we need manager like him.

thank you. 🙂

• Like 1

• Server Admin
On 3/27/2024 at 5:10 AM, Lardy said:

I support his application, reason is that that Parta failed a lot of times when taking items and now able to lead some maps after many tries.

the start can be hm..interesting xD and some abuses will be probably done without a bad intention but the thing is that I’m seeing a guy that want to improve. It’s enough for me to give a chance.

+1

thank you lardy. i appreciation a lot and it means a lot.🙂  

i know i did my mistake in the pass and  i learn from it and now i become a better person trying my best to become more better and better and thank you again lardy.

• Server Admin
On 3/27/2024 at 6:52 AM, Starlight-Dash said:

Hey PARTA, good to see you to do admin application. I also want to explain before I vote
Actually, since a long time ago, I really mad you about doing bad things like getting drunk (kind of like imitation other player) or not listening to something about item or something else. But actually I figured out why people hate you so I don't know why. The reason what I think is you do too much fun or don't understand what others ask you to do or you only play CSS or CSGO before join first time ZE mode.
I see you very active ever like me before, I know you leading map something but actually you help with main leader so it good. You use item well but sometime mistake. So remember it, some place use item focus or in sequence or if you feel confident in using it for the right purpose or listen with good/main leader.
You are not bad about communicate in server. Sometime, you hate someone who annoy, spam, insult to you, you just ignore it and take it slowly and move forward because playerbase in EU or NA time completely different in personality, level, and playing style.
I will give you +1 because I value your communication with me and some situations are well. Sometimes mistakes if I do wrong to you so I'm sorry about it.
Good luck with your application.

thank you startlight so much. 🙂

im sorry from pass of me i know i did wrong but i learn from it trying to become a better person each day it and it means a lot what you saying to me i will take the advice and much love 🙂.

• Server Admin

Oh boy.....

I have been told the crowds are looking for a response from me 

Parta, you are clearly a Puerto Rican, which I have a HUGE problem with. However, my therapist said, the only way I can progress in life to get over my problems is to face them head on. You seem to know every map and can lead which is a perk. Get a better mic though

I cant believe I am saying this but +1

If you fuk this up, I nuke the who island 

• Server Admin
On 3/27/2024 at 7:37 AM, Vlatkool said:

From my point of view and from what I have learned based on watching him and memorizing the maps, I think he deserves the opportunity to be an admin, he taught me many maps that I did not know when I started playing ZE and even if he makes a mistake in using items at the right time, I think this could be good for him to be more serious about his position and learn the things so he can try to be a good admin on the server. (I hope you get it Parta :D)

thank you. 🙂

• Server Admin
2 hours ago, nbvcncvnx said:

+1, good player and leader, he is always doing his best to help people and win maps. I never saw him intentionally troll, inflate or try to trim the team.

thank you. 🙂

• Server Admin
On 3/26/2024 at 2:35 PM, 'ŞŦŘƗƗҜ€Ř' said:

joey-tribbiani-shocked.gif

I can see that you're trying to do more and better but for now i'll remain Neutral.

thank you striker it means a lot 🙂.

and the picture kinda funny hehe a surprise face.