Locked Parta's admin application

• Server Admin

Required:

• Ingame Nickname:^PARTA
  • Discord username:Parta317
  • SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198815229036
  • What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?):ZE

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? i wanna help the service as admin i can be useful since i been playing for long time.
What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)?NA and EU
How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? dont remenber but i think 10 years
How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? well in my opinion i have alot of experienced of ze sv by defending zms, a little of bhop and helping the team to win the maps and also i can lead 80% of the maps.
Do you have any past admin experience?NO first time
Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc)no.

• Like 3

• Server Admin

Unstable player in terms of emotions, trolls every now and then, often disturbs leader(s) ingame, app is like 60 words (plus minus 60 words) long, very low effort post and clearly a seek of power inside server against his "haters" 

• Like 1

• Server Admin
Posted (edited)

In my opinion, it would not be good to bring to admin team someone who has a bad relationship with 50% (or even more) of the regular players of the server, as midknight said, hes an unstable player with his emotions too

Edited by sito
  • Like 1

• Event Manager

Don't let anyone online get to you. I have made that mistake before XD. Maintain your cool and try your best to remain unbiased in situations and you should be just fine.  +1

• Server Admin

I think everyone deserves a chance also people will change. From what I see, you're someone who tries to lead the team while you're in the game. Also very active player. I don't know much about the background. For this reason I give you +1. Good luck with ur application.

• Server Admin

Even though I've seen you troll frequently before, it's been a long time since I've seen your most recent one.
Decently leads maps + not bad item usage either.
Was considering neutral, but you know what? f*ck it. I suppose it won't hurt to give you a try.
+1

We had our "bad moment" but I appreciate that Parta took the effort to appologize and understand where he was wrong, it takes a bit to do that and I respect that. A lot of other players can actually learn from that.

I wish you the best with the admin application.
+1 for giving a chance.

Edited by Skoollz
  • Like 1

-1 too many admins on the server already and now 5 6 more added onto the team. parta not liked by most of the server already not good candidate. always looking to start something.

• Server Admin

My opinion is that he deserves a chance. For me, he has the ability to be competent. He is often present on the server and he does not hesitate to guide and help others. Because he likes to help and has solid knowledge of the game. Maybe he deserves to at least try, to be able to show what he is capable of. Finally, it's +1 for me.

(For the fact of being liked or not by the players. He will surely have to make an effort and bring a fair balance and suitable for an admin and I think he is certainly capable of it.)

• Event Manager

A lot of -1 already for this app but i think you can change and improve yourself to make them have a different though about you not as a troller or a toxic player. 

+1 goodluck.

• Like 1

Parta is a ze legend and the best ze Player to ever exist you should give him atleast lsa or maybe even Server Manager Position without question.  Nah but in all honesty parta is a very active Player who changed for the better and i enjoy playing with him atm.  hes leading a lot of maps and at least in na time pretty chill most of the times but i also know that atleast many of the eu players dont like him and in the past he had a very bad Reputation for trolling or losing items or for his childish behaviour but yeah i mean if even clownface got a Chance why not give him a Chance 2 so for me its a +1 and good luck for your application ✌️

• Like 1

Needless to say about what others said , but consistency what is about . This player is very persistent and leads very well and communicates also very good , he is very initiative knows tactics . So i will give him +2 we need manager like him.

Edited by MichaeL

• CS:S ZE Server Manager

I support his application, reason is that that Parta failed a lot of times when taking items and now able to lead some maps after many tries.

the start can be hm..interesting xD and some abuses will be probably done without a bad intention but the thing is that I’m seeing a guy that want to improve. It’s enough for me to give a chance.

+1

• Like 2

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hey PARTA, good to see you to do admin application. I also want to explain before I vote
Actually, since a long time ago, I really mad you about doing bad things like getting drunk (kind of like imitation other player) or not listening to something about item or something else. But actually I figured out why people hate you so I don't know why. The reason what I think is you do too much fun or don't understand what others ask you to do or you only play CSS or CSGO before join first time ZE mode.
I see you very active ever like me before, I know you leading map something but actually you help with main leader so it good. You use item well but sometime mistake. So remember it, some place use item focus or in sequence or if you feel confident in using it for the right purpose or listen with good/main leader.
You are not bad about communicate in server. Sometime, you hate someone who annoy, spam, insult to you, you just ignore it and take it slowly and move forward because playerbase in EU or NA time completely different in personality, level, and playing style.
I will give you +1 because I value your communication with me and some situations are well. Sometimes mistakes if I do wrong to you so I'm sorry about it.
Good luck with your application.

• Like 1