Locked Monaha wants to apply to be admin!

Monaha

Required:

Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions)

Why are you interested in applying for admin? I want free skins 😄 to differentiate myself from others.
What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? I live in Bulgaria - EU (UTC/GMT+3 hours)
How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? For several years.
How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? I do not know.
Do you have any past admin experience? No.
Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) i think i do not have.

• Server Admin

No clue who you are, barely over 2d of connection time. Thing is, admins need to be known by most of the community, and i dont think 2 days of connection time does it. Regardless, applying for "free skins" is not a valid reason for applying

• Like 2

• Event Manager
33 minutes ago, Monaha said:

Why are you interested in applying for admin? I want free skins 😄 to differentiate myself from others.
How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? For several years.
How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? I do not know.

1st - I'm not even going to comment on that.. -1
2nd - Yeah sure, you have 2 days of connection time and you been playing for years.. -1
3rd - If you don't know, that kinda answers the question. You don't know anything about it.. -1

You lied in your application, so you won't be accepted.

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Monaha,
Thank you for your application.
Your application has been rejected because it's not serious. The main reason of your application is to get a skin... I suggest you to buy VIP or even better if you want to be very different, buy a personal skin.
If you have more time played on server + serious reasons, feel free to apply again later.
Topic closed

• Haha 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • hmm all of them worth trying, i hope they're not restricted in NA hour(s)
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Mini-Event #174     3/7/2024 - 1AM GMT+2 (Server Time)     Tuesday afternoon at 7PM in New York / 4PM in Los Angeles, or Wednesday morning 1AM Frenchie time!     Are You Listening?     6 Days of VIP to winners!     🗺️ Maps to be played  ze_natural_css [Download Here]    ze_eden_a3s [Download Here]  ze_MindTree_v1_6s [Download Here]      ⏰ Times of the event ⏰ 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 3/7/24 @ 1AM GMT+2:00 🇺🇸 USA (New York) 2/7/24 @ 7PM GMT-4:00 🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 3/7/24 @ 4:30AM GMT+5:30 🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 3/7/24 @ 9AM GMT+10:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 3/7/24 @ 2AM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+2 by clicking on this link.     📰 Special rules Rules will be strictly enforced during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning.     👑 Leader     Anyone willing to lead.     Leaders will receive EXTRA VIP!     🎁 Rewards Winning the map ze_natural_css will grant you 2 days of vip! Winning the map ze_eden_a3s will grant you 2 days of vip! Winning the map ze_MindTree_v1_6s will grant you 2 days of vip! ◽ Server: CSS Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • add @ HOBGOBLIN  new map coming out to this list ZE_bdubs_Assault_Foreplay Its a combo of CS_Assault mixed with bdubs unlimited $20 bonless wings   Looks epic
    • Don't know if any of these are time restricted but these are good maps not too difficult and easy maps to lead. ze_dreamin_v2 (available for EU but should maybe be NA restrict) ze_ffxiv_wanderers_palace v4 ( currently in admin leader nomlist only but should be public nomination) ze_stalker_ultimate_v3 ze_pkmn_adventure_v9 ze_fapescape_rote (requires good leader but map because significantly easier due to american zm) ze_boredom (simple map only like 3 stages i think) ze_harry_potter (good map for event) ze_infested tramway (not really hard dont know why they are admin list) ze_minecraft ze_pirates port v5  
    • Hey everyone just to revive the thread for a little bit after talking to @ Hobbitten  I figured these may be maps that were old and could also spice up gameplay a little bit.  ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v1_4_1  ze_ffxii_ridorana_cataract_b6  ze_ffxii_westersand_v5_2 ze_lotr_isengard_v1_5 (Vanya will write you all a thank you note ze_predator_ultimate_v1_3 (best predator boss fight ever) ze_Rooftop_Autism_Runaway_v1_1 (are you there billy? It's me van)  ze_zk_fapescape_a11 (if fapescape was just an ice cap copy)   
  • LATEST TOPICS