Locked eban by creepy on dreamin

Green Tea

1: Your own ingame name : .t

2: Your own steam-ID : STEAM_0:0:137985212

3: Name of the admin(s) involved : Creepy

4: What server did it happen on : ZE

5: What map : ze_dreamin_v3_1_css

6: Time and date : around - [Source Mod] The current server time is 12/10/2020 - 13:24:06

7: Explain the situation : i picked freeze on dreamin stage 1 and decided to use it for fun at the end of stage 1 when lasers come from below, and i got ebanned (for the whole session? ) but its impossible to be blinded by freeze and after reviewing the demo myself the only people that died at this part were those who looked up plus we won the round. 

8: Proof https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/auto-20201210-130425-ze_dreamin_v3_1_css.dem

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Tea said:

i picked freeze on dreamin stage 1 and decided to use it for fun at the end of stage 1 when lasers come from below

so why do you think it is abuse, if you already explained everything.

deserved imo.

Edited by FPTyel

37 minutes ago, Tea said:

but its impossible to be blinded by freeze and after reviewing the demo myself the only people that died at this part were those who looked up plus we won the round. 

I already explained it didnt I? this has been done time and time before yet it has never warranted an eban, so why does it have to warrant an eban when i do it? 

The eban is still deserved, its like you would say "Why I got ebanned for yektima", its same sh*t. Other admins maybe didnt eban you but its them, I decided to eban, be happy it wasnt longer eban but for whole map.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tea said:

but its impossible to be blinded by freeze

Blue + White lasers on ~white skybox = definitely is a hindrance.

(btw yektima should be bannable too, but since it is css, this cancerous will never end)

30 minutes ago, ShadowCreepy said:

The eban is still deserved, its like you would say "Why I got ebanned for yektima", its same sh*t. Other admins maybe didnt eban you but its them, I decided to eban, be happy it wasnt longer eban but for whole map.

why this case in particular? nuk decided to use fire and push on tyranny lasers today which is much more of an obstruction yet you turned a blind eye on it

19 minutes ago, FPTyel said:

White lasers on

red

Hello again green tea, here is evidence of you using freezer during bottom lasers, you can clearly see on this video that you barely can see lasers. Eban is justified.

Edited by ShadowCreepy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Deepn locked this topic