Locked Samwise G.´s ZE Admin Application

Samwise G.

Your name and age: Samwise G. / 20 years

Discord username: Samwise G. #6950

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97547989 / Appling to ZE Server 

How are long on css: I are long on css of 2017 with the first name of ShadowSparkle

Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?: I was an admin and still am in Renegade army and I can help when there are no admins on the server because of the stucks and others

Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?: I are an admin on renegadearmy zm mod server cs1.6 

Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?: Quite often I will enter although if it is true that I will have absences in no days maybe 1 or 2 for my personal work here from there I will enter often at nights and mornings

here is a small question need to answer it, imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him how will you deal with that? Write your answer in full details more detailed answer mean better answer, new admin applications should consider this question.: Well I would record it with some screen record program and then ban and report with the superiors admin / lead and others why the ban either speedhack, wallhack or aimbot

Edited by Samwise G.
  • Wow 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Samwise,
Thank you for your application.
You have been already admin on Nide but you did not do a lot, also your english is not enough good. 
That's why this will be a -1 for me.
Good luck !

Edited by Life is a Bitch
  • Thanks 1