Locked Admin Application ZR

ZoMd!e

1. Your Name and Age. ( My Name :- Suyash ( Play Nick ZoMd!e ) & Age :- 26 )
  2. Your Discord UserName: ZoMd!e#0260
  3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ZE or ZR ) : ZR (ZoMd!e   STEAM_0:0:1209578554)
  4. How long are you playing CSS ?  : approximately i guess 2yrs+

5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? : i have good experience being a admin , like have been admin till rank ELDER on other server/forum , also been  PAID Admin here for  a month . know my responsibilities yeahh thats it 

6. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? : i have experience upto ELDER i wont co-owner because i was just co-owner for 2 weeks , other thing that can benefit is i am one of the best GFX Designer i can help with some graphics for TS Channel or maybe discord 

7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? : My name is Suyash i am 26 years old i am from india currently i am a designer in a reputed ORGANIZATION  , and i play this game as its my hobby and would like to contribute more to this community 

8. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  : i will make sure by spectating him and if i am find anything thats not allowed KICK him and ask him to come back without hack and have a fair play ,even if this doesnt work next time BAN with minimum and ask him to have a fair play without the hacks...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, I've already told you that there will be a refusal,I've also told you the reason for the refusal several times already!!!

• FOX locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
    • I gave you leader access because of our talk ingame. Remember that if your leader access is abused the permission can be taken away instantly.  Such as - Nominating a leader map and then leaving the server - Nominating a leader map without leading it - Knowing when the server is ready to play the specific map you nominated for in leader nomination.
    • i totally agree with this cycle, but except mako, i never liked it...soo its a personal hate lol we hope to see more suggestions from you in the future willy!, you have all my support!!
    • @ willy wilson Seems like my ze server managers are busy lately. Are you able to contact me on discord and send me the links and bsps directly so we can upload and test them on our test server as they are old version. This is my discord name  _hobbitten
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #320 21/04/24 - 4PM GMT+2 (Server Time) New Maps! Who's dis? - Chapter III 4 Days of VIP to winners! Since this is the first time the maps will be played for an event we won't award high amounts of VIP. 🗺️ Maps to be played ze_uyuni_v1_6_s2 [Download Here] ze_bulhufas_a1_1_s2 [Download Here] ze_jerry_malaka_escape_v2fix_s2 [Download Here] ze_timesink_css1 [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 21/04/24 @ 4PM GMT+2:00  🇺🇸 USA (New York) 21/04/24 @ 10AM GMT-5:00  🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 21/04/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30   🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 22/04/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 21/04/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link. 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! 👑 Leader Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Winning the map ze_uyuni_v1_6_s2 will grant you 1 day of vip.  Winning the map ze_bulhufas_a1_1_s2 will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning the map ze_jerry_malaka_escape_v2fix_s2 will grant you 1 day of vip.  Winning the map ze_timesink_css1 will grant you 1 day of vip.  ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
    • CS:S Zombie Escape Event #319 20/04/24 - 4PM GMT+2 (Server Time) New Maps! Who's dis? - Chapter II 3 Days of VIP to winners! Since this is the first time the maps will be played for an event we won't award high amounts of VIP. 🗺️ Maps to be played ze_xenovation_v3_5_s [Download Here] ze_lootus_v2_s [Download Here] ze_Cyberspace_v1_s [Download Here] ⏰ Times of the event 🇫🇷 France (Paris) 20/04/24 @ 4PM GMT+2:00  🇺🇸 USA (New York) 20/04/24 @ 10AM GMT-5:00  🇮🇳 India (Delhi) 20/04/24 @ 8:30PM GMT+5:30   🇦🇺 Australia (Sydney) 21/04/24 @ 2AM GMT+11:00 🇷🇺 Russia (Moscow) 20/04/24 @ 6PM GMT+3:00 If you don't see your timezone here, you can convert GMT+1 by clicking on this link. 📜 Special rules Rules will be enforced strictly during the event: spam in the microphone and trolling will not be allowed and will be punished without a warning. Any type of trolling will have severe consequences! 👑 Leader Anyone willing to lead will get some extra VIP days has a reward. 🎁 Rewards Winning the map ze_xenovation_v3_5_s will grant you 1 day of vip.  Winning the map ze_lootus_v2_s will grant you 1 day of vip. Winning the map ze_Cyberspace_v1_s will grant you 1 day of vip.  ◽ Server: CS:S Zombie Escape ◽ IP: 149.202.65.122:27072 ◽ Steam event link: NiDE Steam Group View full record
  • LATEST TOPICS