nothai.

• Server Admin

1: Your own ingame name : nothai
2: Your own steam-ID : STEAM_0:0:425791234
3: Name of the admin(s) involved : g hi 
4: What server did it happen on : zombie escape nide chill
5: What map  train escape 
6: Time and date : 17/07 
7: Explain the situation : Keeps teaming, infecting himself, teleporting zombie to me and makes me human when im mother zombie
8: Proof : just check demo

Edited by nothai.
  • Like 1

• Server Admin
4 hours ago, PrEdAtOr said:

did the same with me, they took my report as a joke xD

The way you behave and react creates an image to other people. If people are not taking your serieus its time to talk with the mirror on the wall my friend 

• Like 1

• Server Admin
3 minutes ago, PrEdAtOr said:

when people accuse me of cheating and stealing i behave in aggressive way, i wont just let some random people ruin my reputation 
you're not my place so u don't know how it feel to get called hacker everyday by many players and a thief from some, I ignored most of them but at the end i got banned
you shouldn't judge someone when you did not have actual conversation with, those who know me for real know how positive i am and even the one who accused me of stealing was my friend few days ago and he started talking bad about me cause i killed him in the game as a joke, when i was server admin no one would trash talk or mess with me in this way cause they know the consequences but once i told the lead admin i want to retire and take a break from being admin many players removed their mask and started to talk sh*t about me since the day i retired
there's always two sides to every story.

You my friend gave a good example of what i just explaint, Ayway this is not the topic to discuss it here  

Edited by Akadir

• CS:GO Server Manager

Hi nothai,

Thanks for the report, I will have a talk with this admin and we'll take actions.

Closed.

• Like 1