Locked Infinity (Kpoper) admin abuse

NoName

NickName: Not your bussines
STEAMID: Steam: STEAM_0:0:11326430
Admin: Infinity (Kpoper) STEAM_0:0:50297121
Today 300 iq admin named Infinity banned me permanently for no reason. Also if he see nothing, just make him open his eyes to see more. He didnt even see as i joined from my main ip, it means im from ukraine and my ip is unbanned. When i jokingly typed "!sm inf" he insulted me. Btw, next time make him try to ban players discribing the reason. I didnt anything bad and illegal, it happened on the map named rooftop.

I wont say who unbanned my ip, this is not your bussines.

Hello Caps, First of all I am gonna talk about the important thing, the ban.

1 Why have you been ban? You have been ban because of ban evading, you have use mult alts to play ,some of them have been pick up and ban, a example:King_Of_Autism.

2 Why I did not give the reason at that moment? Sometimes I forgot to put in the same ban, so I go after and edit them in the sourcebans. Other because is more easy to me to do the ban first , and after that editing it.

3 Your nickname that you were using was Nelly, casually one of the alts that have been blocked by that name.

And now, I'm gonna talk about the second part, but not less important, the insulting, Ok, first of all I think you and so much people know that in Nide the people not are specially polite , not to say that you have been in a long time in the community, I don't believe that you have been offended by saying you g*y , because I think people have called you or have call  others worst things, here when we say g*y we don't take it that seriously, but in the case that someone is offended, and don't want to be called or get more insult of any specify or all types, I will stop and I encourage to others to don't do it but that not will always work because I can't control other people, but is something that the person have to told me, if you don't told me I can't be concious that you don't like or you don't take it as a joke.

Some of this just can be avoid by not saying nothing of this, but some people take these "insults" more seriously, other don't get affected by that "insults" or don't take them seriously.

• Like 1

Just now, InfinityKpoper said:

Hello Caps, First of all I am gonna talk about the important thing, the ban.

1 Why have you been ban? You have been ban because of ban evading, you have use mult alts to play ,some of them have been pick up and ban, a example:King_Of_Autism.

He is banned because some admin called fallag helmi said he used bhop hack on alt account and banned him for 1 week and also hip ban for 1 week, King_Of_Autism is his main account just different name not multi alts

2 Why I did not give the reason at that moment? Sometimes I forgot to put in the same ban, so I go after and edit them in the sourcebans. Other because is more easy to me to do the ban first , and after that editing it.

cause u lazy maybe ? u didn't bother to check if its his real ip and not vpn

3 Your nickname that you were using was Nelly, casually one of the alts that have been blocked by that name.

again he only have one alt which is banned for 1 week and he kept playing from his main account for 3 months now, he only used vpn cause his ip is wrongly perma banned and he had to use vpn there is no multi alt account

and now, I'm gonna talk about the second part, but not less important, the insulting, Ok, first of all I think you and so much people know that in Nide the people not are specially polite , not to say that you have been in a long time in the community, I don't believe that you have been offended by saying you g*y , because I think people have called you or have call  others worst things, here when we say g*y we don't take it that seriously, but in the case that someone is offended, and don't want to be called or get more insult of any specify or all types, I will stop and I encourage to others to don't do it but that not will always work because I can't control other people, but is something that the person have to told me, if you don't told me I can't be concious that you don't like or you don't take it as a joke.

some people dont want to get called g*y as a joke, you're an admin you should be aware of that, from chat logs u called him g*y first cause he muted u in chat maybe don't provoke people cause they dont want to see your writings

Some of this just can be avoid by not saying nothing of this, but some people take these "insults" more seriously, other don't get affected by that "insults" or don't take them seriously.

just dont call people with names especially the ones who dislike you

Edited by Faste

• Rognus locked this topic