1. Your Name and Age:
2. Your Discord UserName:
3. STEAM_0 and which server you are applying for:
STEAM_0:1:230995661 I'm applying for ZE
4. How long have you been playing CSS:
First time I played CSS was in 2013 nosteam probably for around 3 years playing ZE, Surf.
5. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community:
My main purpose will be keep improving the community, keep the players happy have smooth gameplay on the server and get rid of cheaters and trollers from the server. And I feel like I would be a positive addition to the Nide admin team. I'm not good at leading maps but If I have to I will do my best.
6 Which experiences do you have of being an ADMIN and other things that can benefit us having you as an admin:
I've been a Head Admin on cs 1.6 knife server, admin on cs extreme zombie mode and Head Admin on CS:GO ZE c4.rs.
7. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server:
Hello my name is Igor, I'm from North Macedonia and I'm a Computer Science student. I intend to be on the server every day unless I'm occupied with IRL stuff.
8. Here is a small question you need to answer it. Imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player and he is being suspicious of using Aimbot and you need to deal with him. How will you deal with that? Write your answer in full detail, the more detailed the answer the better. New admin applications should consider this question:
First of all If i suspect someone using any kind of cheat I will spectate the player and get evidence if he is using any cheats to his advantage and confirm if my suspicion is right and would apply the suitable punishment to the player.