Locked Samwise G.'s admin application again :D

Samwise G.

1.- Name and age: Samwise G. i have 21 yearsold 

2.- Discord: Samwise G.#6950

3.- SteamID:STEAM_0:1:97547989

4.- How long are u playing css: I are long on css of 2017 with the first name of ShadowSparkle

5.- You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days): I play every day at night from 5 to 12pm -4gmt, and many times I play during the day when the internet is not so bad

6.- Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
Well, I don't have a debatable reason to take the team, I'll just say that I can speak Spanish and that, about the knowledge I have experience here on their servers and in renegade army a list of servers cs1.6

7.- Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

Well mention that here on your servers I have some experience but my greatest experience comes from renegade army cs1.6 servers

8.- Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I will try to play as much as possible but still I play every day at night time -4gmt, and I work in a place like a lot of free time

9.- here is a small question need to answer it, imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him how will you deal with that? Write your answer in full details more detailed answer mean better answer, new admin applications should consider this question.

Well, firstly, I would record the trap in question, then I would give it a ban, and finally I would share the recording with my superiors and fellow admins in a special forum for it.

More: i love pancakes ?

• Like 5

• Management

Hi Sam!

Great to see your admin application finally came through! The Hobbit needs his "protector"

I do not have that much experience with you but I see your past experience makes you a great example and also I trust my fellow manager! ? 

+ 1 from me and good luck! 

• Thanks 1

• Akadir locked this topic