Why mako get removed from public nomlist

maso

Bring back mako v5 to public nomlist  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Mako v5(maybe v6 aswell) to be re-added to public nomlist

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

i log on one day, and !nominate ff . But i dont see mako. WTF? ask in discord, sticky tell me is removed. why is removed: cause crash. This is complete bullsh*t. i check discord, becus that is were most people complain after a crash. and last message is see which has "mako crash" in it was from 2020 ?. and it is mention ZED ex3, which no one even plays. also- sticky say it kill server. lets do a check. mako 65/65 player - wester 65/65 players. tbh removing mako is just stupid. v5 has been out for 10 years and by now, if there was a problem with the map, it would have been fixed. when sticky talks about mako killing server, what he really means is that people rtv for sh*t maps which no one wants to play, like lucid dreaming or echoboatescape. it isnt even mako that "kills" server, maps like wester "kill" the server aswell.

sort your sh*t cmer and inGame.

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I said only that server drops to 30~ when non-ff map is played after mako. But its true that server keeps good population during FF-marathons, althrough it always drops after it. Also im not lying that people are crashing after ex2, it can happen to everyone. 

• Like 1

checking discord again, and what i find. Complaints about mako, but nothing about it causing crashing. yes there is troll, but there is troll on everymap. when have u not seen ake do yek on wester, or people knifing on other maps. 

if people have been having problems for 10+ years, then you would've sorted out this problem by now. As far as I'm concerned, the only change to mako is making hard the first level. also, the point about FF maps killing server, you could say that about alot of maps. 

• Like 1

• Server Admin
22 hours ago, Linguistic said:

65/65 of course you would never lie!

spacer.png

Yeah man he was totally referencing that one specific Mako session, who knows he might be talking about the other hundreds of times we played Mako

Edited by nothai.

if the hide plugin is similar to unloze, then it is very cpu intensive. I know what the lag feels like when alot of people are using it on unloze, and I haven't really experience the same lag on nide.