Locked High's Application

High

• Server Admin

Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )

- Marko, 19

Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)

- High#5597

STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :

-  STEAM_0:1:578519808 ; ZE CSS

How long are you playing CSS ?

- Around 6 years.

You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

- That wouldn't be a problem for me at all, I have more than I need played hours on the server.

Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
- I hope so.

Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

- Every applicant is special in their own way, so am I. What sets me apart from the rest is that I know how to work as a team, I am ambitious, I have a vision for everything and so on. Seeing that I have been in the admin team on this server before is an advantage for me, because I know how the admin team works on this server and I know all the basic things that an admin applicant should know. The most important thing for me on this server is everyone to have fun and enjoy the game we play together, those who try to make the game worse for others do not deserve to play on the server in my opinion, and if I get accepted I will for sure try to make the game safe for players who are trying to just have fun on the server.

Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

- I have been an admin on many different communities, not only CS:S communities but also other communities such as FiveM, GMOD, CS:GO and the like. I have already improved and perfected that position of admin, and I know how an admin should behave and what his duties are. However, CS:S ZE is a special mode that has its own rules and gameplay and it is not at all easy to be the admin of such a mode. But I'm sure I can meet the minimum admin requirements. Also as I mentioned above, I have already been an admin on this community, so I have a great advantage and experience gained already and I think I won't have any problems with moderating and administration at all.

Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

- I currently work seasonally in a local cafe, but I still have more than enough time to devote to the server, and I think it wouldn't be a problem to spend 2-3 hours a day on the server, even more if it's needed.

Here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .

- If I suspect that a player is using Aimbot, the first thing I would do is go to Spectate Mode and follow all his steps. Looking forward that I've been playing Counter-Strike for years and already know how Aimbot looks like and how the same script works it would be easy for me to find out if they really use Aimbot or not. Once I conclude that they're using Aimbot, I will ban the player for a few days, weeks or months, depending on the penalty for an Aimbot user. Of course I would first report to the Admin Chat that I am spectating and following the player and let another admin determine if he is really using Aimbot so that I don't ban the player by mistake.

Edited by High
  • Like 3

Your statement about players using aimbot doesn't make sense.

34 minutes ago, High said:

I will ban the player for a few days, weeks or months, depending on the penalty for an Aimbot user.

All aimbot bans are 1 week, not dependant on how much aimbot the person is doing. Also, you are retired admin? Why are you going into admin chat to ask a normal admin for input. You are happy with banning people for days, weeks, or months for aimbot, you should also be happy banning them in the first place.

You talk about the fact that you were an admin before, but need admin support aswell? It also looks like u have came back to nide only recently.

• Like 1

• Server Admin
10 minutes ago, maso said:

All aimbot bans are 1 week, not dependant on how much aimbot the person is doing. Also, you are retired admin? Why are you going into admin chat to ask a normal admin for input. You are happy with banning people for days, weeks, or months for aimbot, you should also be happy banning them in the first place.

You talk about the fact that you were an admin before, but need admin support aswell? It also looks like u have came back to nide only recently.

Hey man, thank you for the feedback.

I don't know if you are aware, but I left the admin position because I didn't have any free time to spend on the server.

While I was absent my mind was not in games at all, much less in ZE and CS, because I had no time for literally anything and I was totally focused on my priorities.

The smallest problem for me is to read the penalities a few more times. And for the part where I will ask in Admin Chat, is because I had an incident where I banned a player who didn't use Aimbot but my internet was abnormally lagging and my screen was showing like he was using an Aimbot, so I wouldn't want something similar to happen a second time.

• Server Admin

neutral

Responses seem fine but I have no personally played with high that I can remeber.

Good Luck!!! 

• Like 1

• Event Manager

I don't remember anything bad from you on the past when you were admin. You left the team because of personal problems and that's fine. You have been online more often nowadays so i would give you the chance to prove yourself once again.

+1

On 6/25/2022 at 3:27 PM, maso said:

Well, that's part incorrect, admins can increase bans. Let's say i used aimbot and got banned twice, the third ban won't be 1 week, it will be 2 weeks or 1 month.
It's good for admins to communicate in admin chat, to get others opinions about something. So nothing bad there.

• Like 1