A delayed presentation

Mini.

Hello guys! Some of you may know me, but if you don't know me then I'll present myself a bit ( I do apologise for introducing myself late ) :
My name's Mini and I am a friendly 16 year old kid who plays zombie escape. I play zombie escape for 3 months, so I am not the best player, of course. I casually lead players in some maps and I casually die by lagging (no surprise here). I play both on UNLOZE and NiDE, but recently I became an event manager with the purpose of improving myself with events and making good relationships with the admins.

I love food (like cheeseburger, pizza or romanian food), videogames (King Of Fighters 13, Cuphead, Minecraft, CS:S) and music. I am a fan of ENA Series as well. 

I hope we can get along well and I wish you a happy day.

• Like 6

For a man who played ze for only 3 months, you're still way better than me and has better voice for talking In-Game. Everyone hates me when I'm talking and !sm right away.

• Like 1

• Server Admin
3 hours ago, Volt. said:

For a man who played ze for only 3 months, you're still way better than me and has better voice for talking In-Game. Everyone hates me when I'm talking and !sm right away.

facts, im one of them

• Like 1

• Server Admin

Welcome to Nide! We need some good leaders on maps out there to lead the hoard of crazy people that play on Nide xD

• Like 1