Locked Admin Application

AbNer

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    AbNer quite 21

2. Your Discord UserName: AbNer #2266

3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :

STEAM_0:1:176080818 ;applying for ZE-CSS

4. How long are you playing CSS ?

I used to play on normal servers back in 2012-2014 and it's been like 3 years almost on NIDE ZE? as I luckily joined  back in November of 2019 and played  sporadically but started playing on daily basis when COVID striked

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)

Oh, that's a hard one but I guess I have that much

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

Of course, they know best, kisses for all

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?

Well, I hope I won't be considered presumptuous but I have spent quite a nice amount of time on Nide and playing ZE. I have pretty much basic knowledge of the maps and I guess that I can catch items misuse or knifing forward     in an attempt to ruin the rounds and that what I loathe. Well, a great and friendly ambience is necessary for any community to flourish. I'm an affable guy and I believe if any player try to contact me I certainly won't chide him/her  or any enby or transvestite

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?

Let me be honest, I have none so being a neophyte or a learner, I'm really inclined on to get tips and take advices from the senior admins and trying my best to make them feasible. 

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?

I'm studying in a University and yes, I can play on daily basis at any random time tbh most probably after the working hours and that is like 3 pm (GMT +2)

10.  here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your     answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  

Well, first if there's any player specious to using aimbot then of course, I'll spectate him and ask the other senior admins for a pragmatic solution and if he is found to be guilty then he surely deserves a penalty according to the prescribed rules.

• Like 2

• Sticky locked this topic