Locked Henry abuse and more

Caught

Guy is a complete tool. Regardless of my mute for 60 minutes without warning - playing a sound for 1 second this guy is straight up a bad admin and has proven to make a fool out of him on other communities. 

Must think he's quite a funny guy, luckily I'm not in the Nide Discord to see how he acts there nor do I want to be in there solely because of him alone.

Do I care if you take any actions? No because I don't hope for it but having this thread out there is enough for me.

First of all:

I warned twice in game using msay. And each time left you spammed voice chat. I re-joined x3 times and you were constantly repeating. 

Regardless of what happened i hope you are not offended by my decision. But caught you already know that i'm very strict to players who voice spam/disrespect/insult or make funny (non) sounds in the mic. 

I hope you understand that we (admins) on nide make sure that the server is running normally without any trouble. But constantly breaking the rules is definitely not allowed. 

I'll say it more clearly to all players again> This is NOT Unloze< Don't think we have autism on NiDE. If you think that you are allowed to spam even for a second then forget it. The rules will apply to every single player/admin on the server. If you think that this is not fair then possibly you must be tired or just not interested in the server (Means join to spam to get punished and then leave). we all have different hearts and different brain.

Secondly: Voice chat is for using VOICES to voice chat. It wasn't meant to play music,spams, funny sounds, non sense bullsh*t through it ffs. 
We all love trolls. none in this world has the right to go against our fun unless there are some kind of consequences.
And yes i do foolish stuff OUTSIDE the server. For example: trolling on public discords, annoying others etc. But please keep this all outside the server and none is gonna judge you or touch you for this. 

I hope you understand my point of view. but if you take it to heart them i sorry to heart your feelings and i wish to see you in the game again. if you have any questions or any kind of hatred against me then you can pull it all out now(on discord or pm xd)! At last Good Luck and Have fun!

• Server Admin

Trying to give my neutral perspective here.

You already know the deal Caught. You're not naive, you know that you can't spam sounds. You were already warned and muted several times. So a 60 minutes mute seems to me a good decision, even if you only spammed a few seconds.

We don't tolerate soundboards. The only reason you don't see some people instantly muted by doing the same thing in the server is because sometimes we, admins, are very pacient, but a guy spamming with the soundboard can be instantly muted that it's not considered abuse.

And if you talk kindly to admins to unmute you, by saying that you are only going to use your voice from that moment on, then admins can maybe unmute you, but that's up to them. I would unmute if you said that to me, but it would be also a good decision to keep the mute.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Batata said:

Trying to give my neutral perspective here.

You already know the deal Caught. You're not naive, you know that you can't spam sounds. You were already warned and muted several times. So a 60 minutes mute seems to me a good decision, even if you only spammed a few seconds.

We don't tolerate soundboards. The only reason you don't see some people instantly muted by doing the same thing in the server is because sometimes we, admins, are very pacient, but a guy spamming with the soundboard can be instantly muted that it's not considered abuse.

And if you talk kindly to admins to unmute you, by saying that you are only going to use your voice from that moment on, then admins can maybe unmute you, but that's up to them. I would unmute if you said that to me, but it would be also a good decision to keep the mute.

Agreed. i would've unmuted him at the same time