I've made my mind

korv med brod

If you look at my post history you'll see that I've been a longtime NIDE fan. I thought this server was the best zombie server, but sadly I was wrong. People on NIDE, ALWAYS play final fantasy maps. And if you don't play final fantasy, you play some other map which is designed like a final fantasy map, like the boatescape and ze_mountain parodies. When all I really want to play is ze_gargantua, which NEVER gets picked.

I fell in love with another server, lets call it "U". This server has the map called "ze_randomiser". Which is by far the best map I've ever played in zombie escape. It's way better than ze_gargantua, which is now my 2nd favourite. NIDE needs to establish this map, and needs to have a event every single week where we play it togheter. For 2-3 hours. This is the only way for NIDE to recover

I've made my decision

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AbNer said:

We do play other maps korv. It's just might be a time difference acting as an impediment for you. 

his name isn't korv, his name is HITTA NEMO or something like that but he changed the name for a reason...?

2 hours ago, korv med brod said:

If you look at my post history you'll see that I've been a longtime NIDE fan. I thought this server was the best zombie server, but sadly I was wrong. People on NIDE, ALWAYS play final fantasy maps. And if you don't play final fantasy, you play some other map which is designed like a final fantasy map, like the boatescape and ze_mountain parodies. When all I really want to play is ze_gargantua, which NEVER gets picked.

I fell in love with another server, lets call it "U". This server has the map called "ze_randomiser". Which is by far the best map I've ever played in zombie escape. It's way better than ze_gargantua, which is now my 2nd favourite. NIDE needs to establish this map, and needs to have a event every single week where we play it togheter. For 2-3 hours. This is the only way for NIDE to recover

I've made my decision

I understand that you don't like the maps majority like. I am not a fan of FF maps either, I like 4 maps maximum that are underplayed. I also understand that you are a fan of old-school maps but I am sure that nobody wants to play an old map unless you have some kind of influence on them or the players don't want to play laser maps for some reason. You can't do anything about it since the majority of players vote what map they like. You join for like 2 maps and of course nobody will give a bit of care for you.
About randomizer, ze_randomizer_c1s4 is a hard map. Despite having easy stages where things are explained in a straightforward way, you can't keep the whole team alive in 45 minutes continuously. Somebody will eventually die and the whole team will lose. The map is really long if you want to aim for the 3rd ending and losing a few times will result into players leaving like it's 0-5 on aesthetic. You need a team where people are fast and also listen to you so of course that map is more likely an event map than a casual map. About event randomizer every week, hell no ; this is where nonsense begins : You can't have the same map as event since it will get repetitive, boring and exhausting. People will also get discouraged to post their or event nomination and popularity will decrease.

• Like 1
  • Super 1