Locked PrEdAtOr Admin Application

PrEdAtOr

Maybe only ze players can input on this kind of threads. @ nero_ I'm not surprised you haven't had any problems with this guy, becus he doesn't play zr. Also this guy is yoshmia 

• Like 1

Everyone can change right? And I am pretty sure he has changed a lot for more than 2 months the least, he deserves another chance after all, this is what the trial admin role for, +1 from me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, maso said:

Maybe only ze players can input on this kind of threads. @ nero_ I'm not surprised you haven't had any problems with this guy, becus he doesn't play zr. Also this guy is yoshmia 

first of all i'm not yoshmia provide proof to your accusation you can't just go around accusing people of being someone else, because someone called it out in his thread and i didn't bother to respond doesn't prove anything
and yea nero knows me for more than 4 years since the day i started playing in nide, so any player is free to share his opinion on the thread whether he played with me in zombie escape or zombie mod

• Like 1

• Server Admin

I've seen you on the server sometimes, yes you quite a good player now.

One question, do you have applied with another forum alt account? (Nightwalker is the name that I have interested in because of the history app you related to it.)

4 minutes ago, FroZRil said:

I've seen you on the server sometimes, yes you quite a good player now.

One question, do you have applied with another forum alt account? (Nightwalker is the name that I have interested in because of the history app you related to it.)

No

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Predator,
Thank you for your application.
We notice a change in your attitude but unfortunately we decline it. If you want further details you can contact any LSA.

• Like 2
  • Angry 2
  • Wow 1