Locked Midknight's admin application

• Server Admin
  1. Your Name and Age? Midknight, 18 y/o

2. Your Discord UserName: Midknight___

3. STEAM_0:0:171405578 CSS ZE server
  4. How long are you playing CSS? 400 hours (around 1 year on NiDe now give or take)

5. 7 days 06:34:14 hours
  6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word. Okay

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? I think im a fitting person as an admin cause i have good knowledge of the most popular maps that are being played on the server and i care for fair play and the community's enjoyment of the game. I enjoy playing on NiDe alot and seek to help the server grow. Personally my biggest priority is to make the game fun for everybody by ceasing trolls and griefing

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? Not alot, Some in GMOD and thats about it, Ive not been a donated admin before but I think i can still be a good admin regardless because of my knowledge of maps and commands

9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? Im currently a student and a part time worker, Im currently on my summer vacation and really seeking to get into ZE alot more since i have more free time, Im starting last year of school which is also going to be easier than my previous year (which i joined NiDe on) so im going to be able to be way more active during peak EU hours (daily)

10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  Most natural course id go on is spectating the suspected aimbotter. If im not confident that the person is aimbotting, id have another admin spec with me and later watch the demo to confirm our suspicions and ban them
  • Like 7

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hey Midknight, I haven't seen anything bad from you. Good leader, active, knowledge in map FF. Good luck on admin application +1

• Server Admin

Decent player and a good leader/defender, main issue is he only plays 3-4 maps at most and im afraid he could extend them for 500 hours but i might be wrong on this.

+1

A great leader, never seen him troll or be toxic. He was rather helpful to others and on top of that, he's the only 6'6 Indian I know.

+1

He won't slay like an autistic kid until someone survives to get their epic screenshot for sure and I don't see him targeting Chinese players either.