Locked HA report

Romeo

Rising from the ashes
0:0:94345139
HA
Zombie Escape ● NiDE.GG ● Rank|FastDL|SSD

ze_ffvii_mako_reactor_v6_b08
29.06.2023, 21:10 MSK TIME
I used ultima on spawn in perfect timing 0:19, because there was a spawn with bad items, and we have only mimic. This admin banned me 120 minutes, idk why. It's not trolling. I used because zombies would infect us. Check demo.

https://dropmefiles.com/Ry3QA 2500 tick

• Haha 1

• Server Admin

literally watching the replay, there is no zombies nearby to infect other humans (not in a position where defending them off was impossible) so the ultima was a pure troll, you should be glad that you got off with a 2 hour ban lol

• Like 1

Hi Rising from the ashes,

The thing is literally none of the 3 leaders asked you to use the ultima which looked like a troll to me since we had a good defence at the spawn for once. We didn't even need an item to get through the door but you decided to use it on your own. I also remember how you used to yek on other maps.

Next time, I suggest you listen to the leaders. The ban has been lifted

• Like 1

Harraga I don't need an unban, it's been 2 hours. What's the point of your unban if you've already ruined my game. Where did you see that we had 3 leaders? No one said anything at that moment. This item does not need leadership in this case. Item was used to exit from spawn

. WB : good ult actually - even the admin wrote that it was good ultima.

Edited by Romeo

• Server Admin
4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Midknight there are no zombies nearby? Are you joking, or what? link

There was literally no zombie INFRONT of the door, which would be somewhat reasonable to use ultima for, it was definetly defendable but ppl stopped caring cause ultima was thrown, also i dont get why you whine over this, i repeat again, youre very lucky you walked away with a 2 hour ban which got lifted, instead of a 3-7 day eban. Ur ban wouldve been over for 9 hours already if it wasnt lifted. Also, i was talking about how there was no zombies in front of the door when you used it, if there were already, it wouldve been a reasonable ultima 

• Like 1

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Romeo,

Thank you for that report, which is fine since you provided essential information and link with tick / screenshots.
HA lifted the ban and you should have been (first warned, ebanned if needed, eventually banned).
The ban was too much. HA has been warned to not ban you, it was a mistake. Sure lifting a 2 hours ban don't make you finish that mako v6.
The thing is that on hard map if people lead you need to follow their instruction. and when there is no instruction I agree sometimes you can take decision.

Thank you for you understanding and once again sorry for this. 
Topic closed

• Like 3