Locked Glory's Admin application

1. Your Name and Age. (Remember that you can only apply if you're 18+ )
    Glory, 25
  2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example)
    notglory
  3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) :
    ZESTEAM_0:0:179413664
  4. How long are you playing CSS ?
    playing ZE since 2014
  5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days)
    I play a lot, 8 hours a day in average 
  6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.
    Hope you guys accept me, + no more trolling since im an admin.
  7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community?
    I play a lot in hours that has no admins online + i noticed some admins lack a bit of knowledge when taking actions. i will be a good admin that serve the community well. i have a lot of experience of css ze and i can help a lot
  8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
    All admin commands + i know the players well so i can identify if players actions were troll or lack of map knowledge 
  9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server?
    Glory, 25, Saudi Arabia. I play until ZE dies.
  10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .   

I can spectate the suspected aimbotter and look into his aim movements, the normal movements is known as the aimbot movement is kinda impossible to pull off as a normal player. punishment will be taken following the server rules for that (i will check the updated server rules since i was an old admin and im not sure if it changed.)

Edited by notglory
  • Like 5

GLORY was a good admin back then, he might have trolled and spammed a few times recently, but nothing really annoying, and he stops quickly when you ask him to. He is also a good leader and I noticed that he often plays in the morning when there are no admins online.
+1

EDIT: Will remain neutral as he trolled yesterday during the event even though it had no impact on the round won.

Edited by Harraga
opinion changed

• Sticky locked this topic
  • Sticky unlocked this topic
  • Server Admin

I will remain neutral for now and let me other fellow admins decide as i am still not sold on you yet but also not not sold on you yet xD

• Server Admin

Good player who's also active and very humorous, can lead maps when needed and also pretty knowledgeable about the maps, somewhat mature and smart, sometimes tries to be cool by sh*ttalking in the mic and playing greedy with items + overdefending and sometimes being selfish with item usage, but that's all good since its all a joke (i assume), been trolling recently with items, sometimes micspamming random stuff but atleast not over the leader which is fine, if he becomes admin again i think he could redeem himself and be a great admin.

+1

• Server Admin

Glory admin??? What has the world come to

Dude leads maps really well. Seems to be liked. Screams constantly but then again so do I. Tries to sh*t talk other admins, mostly Tex. Hes so terrible at sh*t talking, so it doesn't seem to bother anyone. 

I want to say neutral but ill go with my heart here and give a plus one. +1

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tex said:

Glory admin??? What has the world come to

Dude leads maps really well. Seems to be liked. Screams constantly but then again so do I. Tries to sh*t talk other admins, mostly Tex. Hes so terrible at sh*t talking, so it doesn't seem to bother anyone. 

I want to say neutral but ill go with my heart here and give a plus one. +1

Im gonna perma ban you once im admin u puerto rican

• Homiekiss 1
  • Haha 1