Locked Adeel...

Your Name and Age.
 Adeel 21

Your Discord UserName: 
Adeel#6465

STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) : 
SteamID - STEAM_0:0:636816228 & im applying for ZR

How long are you playing CSS ? 
Since 2016. I joined nide ZR in late 2018. 

You will need minimun of 72h of connection time. 
Yes i have it.

Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved +: 
I think I'll have it since I'm friends with almost every admin, and they see me on the server every day

Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? 
Well, I don't have any experience as an admin until now. However, over the years that I have played, I have observed and learned how admins (both good and bad) behave and manage the server. I have also become familiar with some of the admin commands. Even the remaining admin responsibilities won't be a problem as I'm a fast learner.

What's important on the server? I believe the most crucial aspect is to have fun while playing on the server or any game. Players continue to play and come back to a game as long as it provides enjoyment and is enjoyable for them. Such an environment requires certain factors to be consistently maintained, and admins should ensure that everything is aligned and unified.

Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin?
Like I mentioned earlier, I don't have any specific experience as an admin. However, in my opinion, admins should be mature enough to handle diverse individuals since in the game, you come across people with varying temperaments, some of whom may even exhibit extreme behavior. Therefore, it is essential for an admin to maintain a calm demeanor, carefully observe situations, avoid being easily provoked, and make decisions after thoroughly analyzing the matter. Recently, I have noticed significant improvements in the ZR server, and as a long-time player, I believe this is the opportune moment to join the team and contribute towards further enhancing the server's greatness.

Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? 
Currently, I locally manage my small e-commerce store and also handle exports with a friend. The work I do is part-time. In addition to this, I am trying to complete my bachelor's degree (studying these is hard af). As for the server, I join daily and play for about 1-2 hours on weekdays, and on weekends, I play for 4-5 hours, sometimes even more.

here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question . 
I will first confirm my doubt by spectating him. If it's confirmed that he is using some kind of hack, he'll receive a warning from me. If he ignores it, I'll kick him. If he continues even after the kick, then I'll talk to the LSA and figure out what to do in that situation, maybe ban him for 10-30 minutes. Also, I know that permanently banning players isn't allowed

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Super 2

• Server Admin

hello dear @ Adeel..  🌹👋,

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As always, I will be honest. You are a good guy and a good player. I have never seen you cause problems on the server either with the players and with the admins for all these years. You understanding with everyone and your behavior is very good with everyone. As for how much you know how to use the admin etc, honestly you know the some main comms/things etc. In the admin, but not much, so I see that you should learn more about this, and of course I am sure that you will learn more and more about it and gain enough experience when you are with us in the team. Of course we will help you with this, and also something else, frankly I do not see you very active these days in the server As you was before, so it will be good to be more active on the server as you were previously as much as possible, so I see that there is hope in you and you are quick to learn and you will be useful to us in the ZR Admins team.

Soo Take (+1) From me and Good Luck bro ^^🌹,

Regards🌹 (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

spider-man-tobey-maguire.gif e8554a57c9ef57a856901f1b9add36a0.gif

• Like 1
  • Super 1