Locked Admin Abuse HA

Sandstorm
Go to solution Solved by lewis12309,

I am here to appeal a 3-day ban made by the HA administrator, the reason for it is for "inflating" supposedly but there was only one round in which I was intentionally zombie, in addition there was no warning about it, in the next round I was banned. I am aware that my action was wrong, but at least I ask for a reduction of the ban (3 days is enough for an offense like mine).

In short, I was banned very hastily without having made any kind of warning about it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zv-KyjR7K05Q8M5qhOfrJm1aCKGZsDGG/view?usp=drive_link

That link contains the download link of the demo.

I haven't played for 1 month or more, I just came back a week and a half ago, I don't think they count the previous offenses. Otherwise, it seems to me to be mismanagement on the part of the administrators. 

• Server Admin

then after 3 days it should not continue doing this, hope this is your last bans, i believe players wont use calladmin to report your inflate if not in extreme cases

You're not even honest. You might have stopped playing CSS with your nosteam id but you were still playing with your actual alt account which has been banned 4 times in less than 2 months for inflating. I even saw you inflating on temple raider, the map that has been played before mines of moria thinking I was afk and then when I reacted, you went to spec. I've been watching you for a few days now, you're always sitting in spec after the infection to join the game or rejoining the server to have a better chance of being a motherzombie.

Also, who reported you doesn't matter as long as you've broken the rules, it is valid. Next time think twice before inflating and ruining the game for everyone when there's no admin on

• Like 2

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin
  • Solution

Thank you for the report.
We will review the demo and return to you with an answer as soon as possible.

Under review

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello @ Sandstorm ,
I'm unable to review the demo you've linked as I'm required to request access via Google Drive, which doesn't help me when I need this file to review your case.
As the ban was recent, a demo of the map where this happened will be available via our Demos Archive (https://demos.nide.gg/), please link to that demo next time.
You've also managed to not provide any real information that can help us, so I'll also have to ask you to recreate your application in a new post following this template:

Please provide all relevant information this time or your application will be closed.

Report closed

• Like 2