Starlight-Dash
4: What server did it happen on

ZE
5: What map

icecap
6: Time and date

Today around 11 AM (demo included)
7: Explain the situation

So he turned on gravity on ice cap and at the end of the map turned it off while the last human was in the far away island, there was 1 minute left and 2 zombies alive. I asked him to bring the human because it is a delaying and everyone in the server is asking for a slay because its boring as sh*t (you can check the demo to understand more) so he did not teleport the human so at least we can go knife fight but let us wait until the map timer run out and zombies won. He did not do what is good for a dying server and he was delaying while everyone in spec hoping an admin take action. So i called an admin to finish this miserable situation and he gagged me for an hour for that. !calladmin command is free to use when an admin on the server has no clue how this game goes. I would like to see some actions taken against this abuse:

1- Turning off low gravity while the CT on the safe spot

2-Not slaying or bringing the CT to fight so we can end the round

3-Having the whole server wait for the map timer to run out so the zombies won when he could have done something to satisfy the players asking for slay or any action.

4-Gagging me for calling an admin because he thinks that he is an admin that can manage the server. 
8: Proof 

(ze_icecap_escape_v5.bz2    06.09.2023 @ 09:37) https://demos.nide.gg/css_ze/demos/auto-20230906-093713-ze_icecap_escape_v5.dem.bz2

Last few ticks of the map.

Edited by notglory
  • Like 2
  • Wow 2

Also the reasons for the gag are "abusing call admin, and harassing) 

for the call admin, yes i can call admin when there is an admin online and not doing any action, yet i have mentioned this many times that starlight does not know how to be an admin and im pretty sure its because his iq is very low

for the harassing. listen buddy, do stupid things and win stupid prizes thats it, dont expect that people will be satisfied with you since youre an admin and literally clueless about the basic gameplay management in this mode. 

I would like to see better admins on the morning because its beyond annoying having an admin that does not know anything about this game and how to manage it AND YOU STILL GET GAGGED if you call for a better admin with a brain to do something.  

• Like 2

You can demote me for being a great admin its your choice anyway, but at least do something against the most stupidest admin on the server.

He DOES NOT know anything about this game like literally an NPC, i genuinely dont know how is he still an admin... idk which dick he is sucking but he must be doing great blowjobs.. 

Edited by notglory
  • Like 2

• CS:S ZE Lead Server Admin

Hello Glory,
The LSAs have received your report and are reviewing your evidence now. You can expect a post from one of us once we've come to a decision.

Under review

Hello Glory,

Let I explain why happen
Firstly, before I join server, you really toxic in chat when I busy. When I mother zombie in ze_rocket_escape, I don't know why you haressing me and said "Glory: starlight why are you moving? go camp the tp and kill afk people", "Glory: nide admin". So I tell you, in AFK TP, is have human or they go doorhug? I watched 2 side in AFK TP 2nd then I go down and you said "Glory: starlight has no brain, even his voice is AI generated". This is really insult to admin or no?. And I restrained myself then later I use psay you to stop that.

Secondly, I don't believe your clan and you do leader with 2 other players defend in bridge map icecap so I don't care about it. And in this time, server have less player and this map is chill then they go lift and go doorhug fast (popular of player and play many time this map). Normally, they don't vote extend by votemap but at the moment they vote extend but I didn't notice because I use /psay to you about stop harassing me. I want trying do vote to turn off gravity when timeleft is 3 minutes left but too late so I let end map with gravity mode. Unfortunally, other admin delay (after turn off gravity last part) when timeleft 1 minute so I don't bring and slay ct because abuse and other admin not happy with this also this is 6th round (3rd round gravity mode) so that's enough or they will boring with it. Unexpected, you call admin with reason insult me. So I gag you with reason "Abusing calladmin" and add edit "+Harassing"

So I summed it up, today you calladmin 2 times with reason harassing other admin + me and your clan (with 2 other players) play in map chill also do solo clan, etc... so I don't care about it but if you insult/harassing my admin or other admin with chat or message's calladmin, you wil gag with reason that.

One more thing, after you created report and you join server in map ze_random_v10, you use mic use nade or spam chat "nades" in first part (when mother zombie appear) or in level: failnade. If zombie boost by nade and kill human, is that guy (human then become zombe) mad to you or other use nade to boosting zombie?
If I'm wrong, I'm sorry for that and LSAs will decide in topic.

Best regards.

Edited by Starlight-Dash

21 minutes ago, Starlight-Dash said:

Hello Glory,

Let I explain why happen
Firstly, before I join server, you really toxic in chat when I busy. When I mother zombie in ze_rocket_escape, I don't know why you haressing me and said "Glory: starlight why are you moving? go camp the tp and kill afk people", "Glory: nide admin". So I tell you, in AFK TP, is have human or they go doorhug? I watched 2 side in AFK TP 2nd then I go down and you said "Glory: starlight has no brain, even his voice is AI generated". This is really insult to admin or no?. And I restrained myself then later I use psay you to stop that.

Secondly, I don't believe your clan and you do leader with 2 other players defend in bridge map icecap so I don't care about it. And in this time, server have less player and this map is chill then they go lift and go doorhug fast (popular of player and play many time this map). Normally, they don't vote extend by votemap but at the moment they vote extend but I didn't notice because I use /psay to you about stop harassing me. I want trying do vote to turn off gravity when timeleft is 3 minutes left but too late so I let end map with gravity mode. Unfortunally, other admin delay (after turn off gravity last part) when timeleft 1 minute so I don't bring and slay ct because abuse and other admin not happy with this also this is 6th round (3rd round gravity mode) so that's enough or they will boring with it. Unexpected, you call admin with reason insult me. So I gag you with reason "Abusing calladmin" and add edit "+Harassing"

So I summed it up, today you calladmin 2 times with reason harassing other admin + me and your clan (with 2 other players) play in map chill also do solo clan, etc... so I don't care about it but if you insult/harassing my admin or other admin with chat or message's calladmin, you wil gag with reason that.

One more thing, after you created report and you join server in map ze_random_v10, you use mic use nade or spam chat "nades" in first part (when mother zombie appear) or in level: failnade. If zombie boost by nade and kill human, is that guy (human then become zombe) mad to you or other use nade to boosting zombie?
If I'm not wrong, I'm sorry for that and LSAs will decide in topic.

Best regards.

And this way this admin should be demoted, like wtf are you even saying..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello Glory,
Thank you for your report, after careful review we have deemed that there was inaction from both admins within that demo.

Chujoy has been frozen for three days for not resolving the situation as an admin.

Starlight has been warned for the same reason, and for the bias views presented in his response to this report.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Report resolved

• Like 5
  • Wow 1