Locked staff application

jonathen

• Server Admin
12 minutes ago, jonathen said:

i get that im new and ive waited exactly when i had 3 days and 5 hours to apply i kept checking so much evertime to make sure i had enough to even start making the application. i did spam in chat and ever since ive learned from it as i was just being silly, i understand that you doubt i'll be able to handle admin responsibilities thats exactly why i want to apply and be accepted so badly so i could prove i do have what it takes to be part of the admin team. i'll note that ill give some more time to the community, ty for replying to my appilcation and giving your option. 

"be accepted so badly"

Red flag alert.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJSpider MaN Suleiman 2023 said:

hello dear @ jonathen  👋🌹,

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So like always I'll be honest , So in the beginning, I don't really know you or anything about you (Almost), and the first time I saw you on the server was a few days ago, and also through watching your chat on the server since your first days there I noticed some inappropriate words from you :// and some other things that show that you still don't know much about the server/Admin stuff/thing etc etc, so I will summarize a lot of words, here from the Boom Boom application 👇👇,

, and this is for every new player on our Zr server , for those who have not completed months on the server, new ones just like you etc., for those who have only completed a few days or a 1/2weeks etc, on the server, so yes, this will remain my opinion and this In fact, it is true and very logical, so as I said before and I repeat this, you cannot become an admin when you are a new player (in a days!) on the server. I mean There is still a lot and a lot to learn, and it is not an easy thing like you think, and as I started playing here since 2017, 7years almost So I can know or notice that whether the player really has enough knowledge and experience about server and Admin to be ready to become a real and fair Admin in our team etc etc, and I explained all these details in my comment on the Boom Boom application ☝️, and these details are very important in order for you to gain full experience and knowledge. Also, as I said we will help everyone who needs help to learn everything about the server and everything about the functions/things of the admin etc., so that is why you You need at least a months to learn all of this and also to prove yourself to all of us that you are able to bear this responsibility as a real and fair Admin, so do not worry, it will be a little difficult in the  beginning, but it will become easy with time, and also we will definitely help you with all this, so there is still hope in the future, sooo yea that's it!,

Soo (-1) From me and I wish you the best luck in the future ^^🌹,

Regards 🌹 (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

spider-man-tobey-maguire.gif

e8554a57c9ef57a856901f1b9add36a0.gif

dear @ DJSpider MaN Suleiman 2023   

i want to thank you for replying to my application and giving you're option on it. 

and yes i havent been very respect in the begin and the reason to it is i wasnte taking the server or the community very srs but ever since i had the though of becoming a admin my thoughs / behaviour has changed to a whole different extent where i acc were respected and being kind to players even to the extent to help very new players who dont much about the server or the commands, and i understand your option on that i might not be ready to handle or have enough experience  or enough knowledge but i can guarantee i wil be able to handle being a "ADMIN" and i do believe i would learn on quickly and learn all the things i need to learn about being a "ADMIN" without any doubt. 

• Super 1

3 minutes ago, CrazyChris said:

"be accepted so badly"

Red flag alert.

4 minutes ago, CrazyChris said:

"be accepted so badly"

Red flag alert.

i understand it can be "red flag alert" but it was ment to sound different from what it sounds now, wanted to prove i do have what it takes to be part of the admin team.

47 minutes ago, Adeel.. said:

And to clarify, that's actually the '!spec' command that you're talking about. It's when the player is in spectator mode, roaming around the map, and you are able to see their trail if they have it turned on. '!nolcip' is something else; it's similar but used for an entirely different purpose. You mentioned some admin using it to locate you and find your location, but as far as I know, among the admins who are online daily on the server, none of them has their trail ON except Alex, and he would never do such a thing.

Getting back to the '!noclip' command, you mentioned having experience on other servers where the situations were more complex, yet you don't know this, and that's our whole point of suggesting newbies to give more time to the server and the community.

haha bro i said i play on this server since mount ive never said since when i play css wich i play zombie revival and escape since 2016 !spec is a flying knife and you can use a flash but you dont have a trail couse you are in spectator role there are 3 roles ct/t/spectator but when you are in a playable role the trail is staying go now in the game with someone and make him to go in !spec and noclip and see it youre self you need to know that as and admin! Im not blind or anything i KNOW what i saw and the guy that did that and now read it he will recognize himself! it comes to youre brain real quik man if in spec mode trails were avaivable what the map will look like if 10+ spectators were in it differend lines everywhere think....

Edited by Ob1

• Server Admin
3 minutes ago, Ob1 said:

haha bro i said i play on this server since mount ive never said since when i play css wich i play zombie revival and escape since 2016 !spec is a flying knife and you can use a flash but you dont have a trail couse you are in spectator role there are 3 roles ct/t/spectator but when you are in a playable role the trail is staying go now in the game with someone and make him to go in !spec and noclip and see it youre self you need to know that as and admin! Im not blind or anything i KNOW what i saw and the guy that did that and now read it he will recognize himself!

Adeel is right, fyi. When someone is in spec mode & you see a slight shadow over you, that player is watching you from spec. No correlation to noclip. Lay off the drugs.

1 minute ago, CrazyChris said:

Adeel is right, fyi. When someone is in spec mode & you see a slight shadow over you, that player is watching you from spec. No correlation to noclip. Lay off the drugs.

No bro there is HUGE difference betwen flash light and ,,kitty" trail as one of the main admins you should know that 🙂

• CS:S ZR Lead Server Admin

Dear @ jonathen ,

First and foremost I'd like to thank you for your dedication and the passion that you have to join our adminstration team. However unfortuantely, after careful consideration of your application, experience and the communities response - we regret to inform you that you application has been Denied.
You have not received the minimum required number of +1s which is unfortunate as the communities opinions are what's most important to us and we believe that you need further experience and relationships on the server.

Please don't be disappointed or discouraged by our decision, We maintain rigorous standards when selecting applicants to join our administrative team to make sure our community receieves the best support from people they like.

If you ever want some further feedback on your application or have questions about anything else, feel free to shoot us a message.
Thank you once again for your interest in joining our adminstration team. We wish you all the best in your future and look forward to seeing you active further on the sever.

Kind regards,
ZR LSA Team.

• Like 4
  • Super 3

• ARJ locked this topic