Locked staff application

jonathen

1. Your Name and Age. jonathen,  19 

2. Your Discord UserName: (aF! mohamed. #1906 for example) shadowwolf2k
  3. STEAM_0 and which server you applying for ( ZE-CSS/CSGO or ZR-CSS ) : STEAM_0:0:65694433 | ZR-CCS
  4. How long are you playing CSS ? 2007 

5. You will need minimun of 72h of connection time (3 days) got 3 days and 5 hours 

6. Needs a minimun of 1+ players and 3+ admins to get approved + Lead admins will have the final word.

7. Why do you think we should take you into the team? What knowledge do you have, what is important for you ON a server or in the community? i believe i have what it takes to help the server / community grow stronger then ever before and keeping the community steady and safe from any people who try to ruinen it for others keeping everyone happy and ejoying the server experience to the max.

8. Which experiences do you have about being an ADMIN and other things that can beneift us having you as an admin? i have a small bit of experience in being an admin on css but more in gmod, fiveM , minecraft, beneift of having me on the team would be i'll be very active making sure everyone has a fun time in the community and keeping out all the people who try to break any rules and ruinen it for other players well they they to enjoy there experience.
  9. Some details about yourself, what are you doing right now, how often do you think you'll play on the server? im dyslexic but dont worry i wont have that stop me or make my duty as a staff worth less.
  10. here is a small question need to answer it , imagine if you are a new admin on the server and there is a player he is being specious to using Aimbot, And you need to deal with him  how will you deal with that? Write your answer  in full details more detailed answer mean better answer , new admin applications should consider this question .  first thing i would do when i see someone specious or any hack i would spectate him watching his ever move for exmaple ( aimbot locking on to heads ) i make sure to have video evidence for ( if there is a discord channel were you post or show your proof of a player ban ) would first check how long / what kinda of ban he wil get ( bc of my little experience of being a ccs admin ) then use the ban / kick command to release him from the server and perefenring him from ruining the gameplay for others. 
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Super 1

Hey jonathen, For me i will go neutral for some reasons, also i don't think your ready to handle responsibility of being "SERVER ADMIN"

reason:

1. you new player, maybe you have 1-2 week in the server, need some experince

2. seeing you spamming alot in chat which that a bad point for annyoing other players

For me i suggest to you more time and buy admin to get some knowledge and experince to get ready for it.

Good Luck.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Wow i like this gentelman really hes soo smart!Personally me i thing he will be one of the greatest admins there helping thoes in need and fighting agaist thoes bad people so we the good ones can play free and enjoy!Sir you have my +1 vote!Dont listen to thoes haters!🍆

• Haha 3
  • Super 1

appariecate  your reply i really hope i do get accept as i would love to fight agaisnt the bad people so you and the community can freely and without any doubt enjoy the server 

• Wow 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello fellow players of Nide,

I wanted to reach out and express my full support for Jonathen's application for the admin position on our beloved Counter-Strike: Source zombie server.

Having played with and observed Jonathen for some time now, I genuinely believe that he has the potential to make a fantastic admin for several reasons:

Representation for New Players: Over the past few weeks, we've seen an influx of newer players joining our server, and Jonathen stands out as one who truly understands and empathizes with their perspectives. It's crucial for our server's growth and community spirit that we have admins who can represent and advocate for the experiences and challenges of these new members, ensuring that everyone feels welcome and valued.

Sportsmanship & Conduct: Jonathen consistently demonstrates respect, patience, and fair play in-game. Whether it's helping newcomers understand the nuances of our server or diffusing tense situations, his demeanor and approach would be an asset in an admin role.

Dedication to the Community: Aside from just his gameplay, Jonathen has been an active and positive voice in the community, always eager to engage in discussions, offer solutions, and contribute to the overall health and fun of our server.

I sincerely believe that Jonathen would not only maintain the high standards we expect from our admins but would also bring a fresh and valuable perspective. I urge everyone to consider and support his application, as he's the kind of player we'd all be lucky to have in a leadership position.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Warm regards,

VVS Top G

• Homiekiss 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super 1

He's a new player, and I've noticed him spamming the chat a lot, although nothing too bad. Still, I doubt he'll be able to handle admin responsibilities just yet. Perhaps should give more time to the community.

NEUTRAL

Edited by Adeel..
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super 1

• Server Admin
On 9/30/2023 at 4:13 PM, sparks said:

+0.5 from me

new(that’s why only 0.5) player but good and skilled in my opinion 

For future reference, it's either +1, -1, or neutral.

• Thanks 1

I want to ask a question.Why yall saying stuff like ,,he is too new" ,,he cant handle admin responsibilities" guys yall realize thats 2004 game that you play either zombie or police man that aint five m in five m you have alooot of stuf to know to be admin but here you need 5 things:

1.Mute people that swear alot or is talking sh*t to someone whit no reason or spam sounds .....

2.Watch for trollers that ruin the game for others

3.Watch for a cheaters 

4.Report someone from the team if he abuse

5.Help others if someone bugged or fell from map or whatever bug happened to him

I know jonathen he might troll sometime he might make some people laugh sometime but when it comes to responsibilitys he is serious about that.I think he will be top one admin couse even tho he is not now he always help to others.

And lets be real yall tell him he is that he is this and seeing thoes words from people that abuse its no ok.I start playing to the server sinse one mounth and there is couple of time that i saw some of yall abuse remove prop whiel nocliping, nocliping to see where are people im not gonna point people he will regonize him self but when i was the only one police man left this guy literaly noclipped infront of me then he spawn next to me jumped into the secret place and knife me how i know may you ask well when yall noclip atleast turn off youre trails.

• Server Admin
1 hour ago, Ob1 said:

I want to ask a question.Why yall saying stuff like ,,he is too new" ,,he cant handle admin responsibilities" guys yall realize thats 2004 game that you play either zombie or police man that aint five m in five m you have alooot of stuf to know to be admin but here you need 5 things:

1.Mute people that swear alot or is talking sh*t to someone whit no reason or spam sounds .....

2.Watch for trollers that ruin the game for others

3.Watch for a cheaters 

4.Report someone from the team if he abuse

5.Help others if someone bugged or fell from map or whatever bug happened to him

I know jonathen he might troll sometime he might make some people laugh sometime but when it comes to responsibilitys he is serious about that.I think he will be top one admin couse even tho he is not now he always help to others.

And lets be real yall tell him he is that he is this and seeing thoes words from people that abuse its no ok.I start playing to the server sinse one mounth and there is couple of time that i saw some of yall abuse remove prop whiel nocliping, nocliping to see where are people im not gonna point people he will regonize him self but when i was the only one police man left this guy literaly noclipped infront of me then he spawn next to me jumped into the secret place and knife me how i know may you ask well when yall noclip atleast turn off youre trails.

I'm gonna have to stop you dead on your tracks. For you to say that he's gonna be "the top one admin" is a massive reach. Don't disrespect the fellow NiDE staff who have been here far longer than you new-timers to the server. Secondly, as far as the props goes, there are times where in certain spots, the prop disappears on its own. Nobody is using "noclip", as you claim to do so, just to get you guys. I'm not one to write paragraph, but I'll make an exception here, since you're reaching real bad. Third, the first part is partially correct (as far as the game dating back to 2004), bit as far as him being "too new" & "not being able to handle admin responsibilities" is reaching as well. Technically, you, just like him & many other new players are new to the NiDE server, specifically. One last thing, what other players think of him or any player (whether it be new or vet) is in their judgement & you're no one to dictate as to how they should feel about said player. ✌🏽

• Like 3
  • Super 1

Listen i mean no hate im a guy that if you respect me i respect you i dissrespect the people that have a heavy role and use it how they want.From admin side i think i know really well what duty is to be admin ive been adnim in one of the top five m roleplay servers in Bulgaria (my country) and belive me its more complicated than being admin here but dont get my words wrong of cource i respect what you are doing but as i said not once i saw some tracers fly by me and then misticly found me and stab me plus i have a video of a guy of the admins turning the noclip on.I spoked with ajr he told me to report it but of cource i dont want to couse if i do ill get into a fight with that guy then others will support him and you know the rest all im saying is dont be like that its nothing serious here its not about jonathen its about every one give them a chance give them a time see how are they doing you have staff make someone follow what they are doing and if they are good for that role let them be in the team.

Again not haitfull speach from me or dissrespect!!!!

• Server Admin

hello dear @ jonathen  👋🌹,

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So like always I'll be honest , So in the beginning, I don't really know you or anything about you (Almost), and the first time I saw you on the server was a few days ago, and also through watching your chat on the server since your first days there I noticed some inappropriate words from you :// and some other things that show that you still don't know much about the server/Admin stuff/thing etc etc, so I will summarize a lot of words, here from the Boom Boom application 👇👇,

, and this is for every new player on our Zr server , for those who have not completed months on the server, new ones just like you etc., for those who have only completed a few days or a 1/2weeks etc, on the server, so yes, this will remain my opinion and this In fact, it is true and very logical, so as I said before and I repeat this, you cannot become an admin when you are a new player (in a days!) on the server. I mean There is still a lot and a lot to learn, and it is not an easy thing like you think, and as I started playing here since 2017, 7years almost So I can know or notice that whether the player really has enough knowledge and experience about server and Admin to be ready to become a real and fair Admin in our team etc etc, and I explained all these details in my comment on the Boom Boom application ☝️, and these details are very important in order for you to gain full experience and knowledge. Also, as I said we will help everyone who needs help to learn everything about the server and everything about the functions/things of the admin etc., so that is why you You need at least a months to learn all of this and also to prove yourself to all of us that you are able to bear this responsibility as a real and fair Admin, so do not worry, it will be a little difficult in the  beginning, but it will become easy with time, and also we will definitely help you with all this, so there is still hope in the future, sooo yea that's it!,

Soo (-1) From me and I wish you the best luck in the future ^^🌹,

Regards 🌹 (ツ)¯\_(ツ)_/¯(ツ).

spider-man-tobey-maguire.gif

e8554a57c9ef57a856901f1b9add36a0.gif

• Like 3
  • Homiekiss 1
  • Super 2

1 hour ago, Ob1 said:

Listen i mean no hate im a guy that if you respect me i respect you i dissrespect the people that have a heavy role and use it how they want.From admin side i think i know really well what duty is to be admin ive been adnim in one of the top five m roleplay servers in Bulgaria (my country) and belive me its more complicated than being admin here but dont get my words wrong of cource i respect what you are doing but as i said not once i saw some tracers fly by me and then misticly found me and stab me plus i have a video of a guy of the admins turning the noclip on.I spoked with ajr he told me to report it but of cource i dont want to couse if i do ill get into a fight with that guy then others will support him and you know the rest all im saying is dont be like that its nothing serious here its not about jonathen its about every one give them a chance give them a time see how are they doing you have staff make someone follow what they are doing and if they are good for that role let them be in the team.

Again not haitfull speach from me or dissrespect!!!!

And to clarify, that's actually the '!spec' command that you're talking about. It's when the player is in spectator mode, roaming around the map, and you are able to see their trail if they have it turned on. '!nolcip' is something else; it's similar but used for an entirely different purpose. You mentioned some admin using it to locate you and find your location, but as far as I know, among the admins who are online daily on the server, none of them has their trail ON except Alex, and he would never do such a thing.

Getting back to the '!noclip' command, you mentioned having experience on other servers where the situations were more complex, yet you don't know this, and that's our whole point of suggesting newbies to give more time to the server and the community.

15 hours ago, Adeel.. said:

He's a new player, and I've noticed him spamming the chat a lot, although nothing too bad. Still, I doubt he'll be able to handle admin responsibilities just yet. Perhaps should give more time to the community.

NEUTRAL

i get that im new and ive waited exactly when i had 3 days and 5 hours to apply i kept checking so much evertime to make sure i had enough to even start making the application. i did spam in chat and ever since ive learned from it as i was just being silly, i understand that you doubt i'll be able to handle admin responsibilities thats exactly why i want to apply and be accepted so badly so i could prove i do have what it takes to be part of the admin team. i'll note that ill give some more time to the community, ty for replying to my appilcation and giving your option. 

15 hours ago, Tasha said:

Never saw him on Nide discord before. I don't think he got 1 month playing yet
Netrual 

i havent been very active in the discord server as i was more focused on getting my hours on ingame / connection time so i could focus on making this staff application. and your right i dont have 1 month of playing yet even tho its never been mention to me and doesnt say anywhere in the staff template + even in the small interview i had from lead admin wich i wont mention as idk if i can, even he hasnt mention i need atleast month(s) of playing. but i appreciate your option ty for commenthing on my staff application.