I CAN'T JOIN THE SERVER PLEASE HELP!!!!

zNeoN

I CAN'T JOIN IN THE SERVER PLEASE HELP!
IGN: ZNeoN

Whenever I try to join to the ZE Server, It's always disconnecting me saying that I need to disable VPN and proxies. I don't even have those on my computer and I can't seem to fix it by restarting the PC even updating my CS client, I also tried disabling my network then turning it on but none of it worked. I hope somebody can find the solution for me. Thank you!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Never do anything bad while im on server, decent player and i think deserves a chance +1
    • I play with u for a few times and i think u deserve a chance to be trial. Also as far as i can see , u dont have any toxicity. So ill give u easily +1 . Good luck with ur application.
    • Required: Ingame Nickname: Hunt3r Discord username: zeronovel Age: 22  SteamID: STEAM_0:1:522728356  What server are you applying for (ZR or ZE server?): ZE Optional: (Feel free to answer one or more questions) Before that I apologize in advance  I once made an admin application and it was rejected due to age issues and unclear information.  Therefore, in this application I will convey information as clearly as possible. Why are you interested in applying for admin? I joined because I wanted to maintain the server during the sleeping hours of EU or NA time, when I play during my time(Asia) very often there are no admins online other than me who is the admin donator. What time zone are you active in (NA or EU hours)? Most often in EU time  How long have you been playing on the server which you applied for? Approximately 5-6 months including before the break in 2022  How experienced are you in the gamemode for which you applied? More or less basically understand Do you have any past admin experience? Only as admin Donator for 2 months including before break Do you have any other skills like (Mapping, Plugins, Drawing, Video editing etc) I can do video editing, make posters and use blender. you can check my instagram
    • - Name: C@mper - Link to Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Yohanu/ - Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63619504 - Reason for using VPN: To reduce ping - Your location: Argentina
    • I wish to become leader my steam ID is STEAM_0:1:38829518. I have played ZE way to many times in the past and im familiar with a lot of your maps you use on your ZE like lila panic westlands FXVII (or something forgot the name sorry xD) the pirates port royal these are the ones that come to top of my head for now 
  • LATEST TOPICS